1. revell

VIC Sold...

Sold...
  2. revell

VIC Sold...

Hey Dave, Just sent you a message. Cheers
  3. revell

VIC Sold...

Item: 2017 Giant Reign Advanced 1 Size: Large Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good, usual marks from use visible Reason for selling: New bike coming in soon Price and price conditions: $2600 Extra Info: I've owned the bike since new, it's always been fun to ride and super reliable. Bike sold...
  4. revell

Sold.......

Bump still for sale
  5. revell

Sold.......

Bump, offers people!
  6. revell

Sold.......

Bump price drop $400 and it's yours
  7. revell

Sold.......

Location: Melbourne Eastern suburbs Item Condition: Fantastic, i haven't had the time to do any damage to this bike! Reason for selling: dont ride enough Price and price conditions: $450 Extra Info: Bike runs perfectly only thing that is on its way out is the headset Spec list: Frame - Scott...
  8. revell

DH Intense M6 Build Thread - COMPLETE PG10 - ***need helmet suggestion PG12***

Looking very nice mate! good to see she went to a good home... Also, ive still got the FOX RC4 if you want that in the rear? it rode so well with that in there!
  9. revell

VDHS standings after round 5

Standing after Big Hill are up on www.ftfdh.com people. Cheers...
  10. revell

2010 Vic State Champs Mt Baw Baw - Results

Hey Guy and Girls, The results from the weekend are now up on www.ftfdh.com Cheers.
  11. revell

National Round 01 - Tassie

hey mate, did you get any shots of #234, red intense, hot wheels d2. cheers.
  12. revell

Epic Rider Segement- Cam Osiurak

that really was epic! sick riding and filming!...whoever built those burms know their shit!
  13. revell

Yackandandah Pics

hey mate, good looking pics you have there. wouldn't happen to have any of #610 on a red intense m6 with a hot wheels d2 on would ya? mx_112@hotmail.com cheers lewis.
  14. revell

VSS Round 1 (Few of my favourites)

pics hey mate, you wouldnt happen to have any of #610 on a red intense m6 with a hot wheels troy lee helmet would ya? cheers lewis
  15. revell

VIC ironhorse sgs pro

oh man that sucks! ill keep an eye out around my area for ya! good luck dude. cheers lewis
  16. revell

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

Can i put in a vote for the national track to be run at mt beauty? I think transport would be a lot better with a much more interesting track for everyone to race on. Otherwise the season is looking good! I'm also loving the idea of a real state champs this year! thanks Lewis
  17. revell

VIC Soldness...

bump...need these gone. PM me with offer as you might be suprised..
  18. revell

VIC Soldness...

Item: 2009 Boxxer World Cups w/ flat crown Location: Eastern suburbs, Victoria Item Condition: Good. Have the usual riding/shuttling scratches most forks have Reason for selling: 2010's Price and price conditions: $850 o.n.o. buyer pays postage. pick-up welcome as well Extra Info: Just had new...
  19. revell

Big hill round six race/Q. pics Photobucket link up

hey mate. can i grab #009 cheers
  20. revell

Mt Beauty Race Day Pics

hey mate, any shots of #602 on a red intense with a black fox helmet ? mx_112@hotmail.com cheers lewis