Search results

1. andy73

YT Tues CF Pro - RED

Well I'd better post mine up too. Got this two weeks ago and she's been out twice. Super impressed with the bike. I've made a few changes. Deaity Mohawk bars, Hope stem, Magic Mary's and SixC cranks. As has been mentioned by Jarrod839, Solon from DayZERO has been fantastic to deal with...
  2. andy73

Granton - WARNING

Hey kids Did some shuttles at Granton yesterday. Just wanted to earn everyone to be careful. After the second fire road you boost that little pile of rocks then go into a tight left hander - a tree has come down in that corner and can't be seen until you enter the corner. It's in a really...
  3. andy73

SolD - Please remove

Item: Troy Lee Designs Air Gloves - White, Large Location: Ferntree Gully Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Wrong size Price and price conditions: $20 Extra Info: Can ship anywhere for $10. You won't find a brand new pair of these at this price anywhere Pictures:
  4. andy73

Santa Cruz V10 Carbon

Been meaning to post this for a while - best bike I've ever owned (including previous V10's). Frame: 2013 V10 carbon Fork: Fox 40 Bars: Enve Carbon Grips: ODI Troy Lee Stem: Holzfeller Brakes: Formula R0 Shifter: Saint 10spd Cranks: Saint M820 Chainguide: LG1 Rear Mech: Saint 10spd (stealthy...
  5. andy73

Sold

Item: 2014 Troy Lee Designs D3 - Team CF Red/fluro yellow - large Location: Port Melbourne Item Condition: Brand New with tags Reason for selling: Change of mind Price and price conditions: $360 firm - these are not available anywhere in the country right now with the new distributor having...
  6. andy73

NO LONGER FOR SALE - Please delete

Item: Brand new Troy Lee Designs SE Pro pants, Bike Location: Port Melbourne Item Condition: New with tags Reason for selling: wrong size Price and price conditions: $130 Extra Info: Size 32 Pictures:
  7. andy73

Mount Baw Baw financial troubles...

Just read this on the Age. Will be interesting to see if and how these potential changes impact the committment to the green season and MTB in particular.
  8. andy73

High Speed Narby Crash

Had a big off today while hammering down 'valley' on the Narby track. Can be slippery but today was in another level. Get slightly offline and, well... You'll see... https://vimeo.com/69402012
  9. andy73

SOLD - Please remove

Item: Race Face SixC bars 785mm Location: Ferntree Gully or Port Melbourne Item Condition: brand new Reason for selling: not using Price and price conditions: $95 Extra Info: These bars are brand new. I bought them for a bike I was going to build but then bought a fully built bike...
  10. andy73

SOLD - Please remove

Location: Ferntree Gully Item Condition: Immaculate Reason for selling: Need to finance other bike Price and price conditions: $1450 ONO Extra Info: Pictures: A truly beautiful race machine. With revised geometry and Kashima coated Fox DHX RC4, this bike accelerates over everything...
  11. andy73

Baw Baw wednesday

Hey Gang I see Baw Baw are running midweek shuttles this Wednesday. Is anyone heading up?
  12. andy73

DH bike hire Melbourne

Does anyone know whether any of the Melbourne stores offer DH bike hire?
  13. andy73

Tube size - does it affect tyre feel?

Okay. so I'm running Schwalbe MTB tubes in my Minion 2.5's but I'm finding I have to run a lot of pressure to avoid punctures and just rims hitting rocks etc. the tubes are 1.5 to 2.5. My question is this. If I run a larger tube (say 2.2 - 2.7) will it feel different? ie, can I run the tube...
  14. andy73

2013 Rocky Mountain Flatline World Cup

Not many of these in the country yet... Big thanks to Ross at iRide Bikes for this. Pretty much stock except for Chromag OSX Fubars, ODI Flight Control stem and ODI grips. Will probably make a few more changes here and there. Ride report to follow...
  15. andy73

Sold

Item: RCS (Renton Coil Springs) Ti Spring Fox Shox DHX RC4 2.75" Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used but like new Reason for selling: Bought new frame with different shock Price and price conditions: $230 Extra Info: Has only been used for three rides. I'm selling my bike so I decided...
  16. andy73

SOLD - Santa Cruz V10, 2010 model - Almost new

Item: Santa cruz V10 Large Location: Port Melbourne Item Condition: Like new - one scuff on non drive side chain stay. Price and price conditions: $3550 (neg) Extra Info: This bike has just been powder coated and has a complete, new Santa Cruz pro pack, including all new bearings etc. Rear...
  17. andy73

SOLD - Santa Cruz V10, 2010 model - Beautiful example

Item: Large, 2010 Santa cruz V10 Location: Port Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent - almost new. Just powder coated. Reason for selling: Change Price and price conditions: $1,600 Extra Info: This is a Large 2010 frame with carbon fibre linkage. The bike has just been powder-coated...
  18. andy73

Granton

Hey Gang Anyone ridden Granton lately? Keen to know the condition of the track as I have heard she's pretty overgrown...
  19. andy73

Intense 951 M SOLD

Item: Intense 951 Location: Inverloch - will post Item Condition: Excellent. Tiny dint in swingarm, no paint missing. Very few scratches. Bike has been meticulously cared for. Reason for selling: It's been replaced Price and price conditions: Priced to sell at $3,500 Extra Info: MATE IS...
  20. andy73

Whistler, August 2012

Hey Guys Pulled together an edit of all the helmet cam footage I took in Whistler - condensed into one 4 minute song. What a hoot! Check it here... http://youtu.be/mgCq7i1E8v8