Search results

1. S

WA Rockshock Reverb post

Item: Reverb 125mm 30.8mm dropper post about 2017 model Location:WA Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Replaced with Cable activated Price and price conditions: offers. Extra Info: requires service. Not a huge amount of use since new but lost its bleed a couple of times now and I’ve lost...
  2. S

Sit bone pain

Does anyone have issues with arse pain from regular ridding. I’ve tried different saddles and positions and get sore no matter what. The pain seems to be right on my sit bones and gets pretty bad a times. I would love to do longer rides but limited to about and hour or so max. Long term rider in...
  3. S

Guide r levers

Hey all, anyone replaced the piston in guide r levers to fix the dreaded sticky lever. Trying to work out if I bother trying to fix them or just buy new ones
  4. S

Pressfit bb reuse

Hi all i cracked my frame and I’m moving all my components over to my new warranty frame. (Canyon spectral) I have never built a full bike before so I’ve not had anything to do with bottom brackets or headsets. Question, can a bb92 sram gpx be extracted and reused or do I need a new one? Also...
  5. S

WA WTB XT rear hub or wheel

Item: XT (M788 Trail wheelset) straight pull rear hub or complete 26" 135mm QR 10sp wheel Location: WA Price range/Willing to Pay: Neg. Extra Info: trashed a rear hub on an XT 26" wheelset. Looking for the hub firstly but will consider complete wheels also. Let me know what you have.
  6. S

Infinity tours Bali?

Anyone been? Thoughts?
  7. S

No longer needed

Item: M660 SLX left side crank arm. Will also consider crank set Location: WA Price range/Willing to Pay: show me what you have. Brand new from CR $100. is an older bike so I only really need a second hand part if possible. Extra Info:
  8. S

Stripped SLX crank

I lent my Trance out the other day and the rider managed to rip the L/H pedal clean out of the crank. Stripped the threads out completely. Does anyone know what length they would be on a Large 2012 Trance X1? Or possibly does anyone have either a L/H crank arm or a full SLX crank set they want...
  9. S

2016 Reverb twist!

Hey Had a decent stack today and my saddle is now pointing about 30 degrees to the right. Looked at where the post is clamped into the frame and it has not moved. It's like the post has twisted internally. I tried forcing it back but no luck. Can only move it a couple of degrees which is the...
  10. S

WTB High roller 2 rear 2.3" 27.5

As new or close to new only please
  11. S

South West WA

Anyone here ride in the area? Pile Rd trails or Collie?
  12. S

Canyon thread :edit

Hi. New bike has this shock and I'm having problems getting it to perform. I know this shock is pretty simple but has anyone got one and has it setup well? Possibly does it need more break in time (Only 1 decent ride so far), Any more tips? Sag is set to 30% rebound set fairly slow. Lever in...
  13. S

Canyon Australia

Anyone heard the latest on dates etc of Canyon bikes being available in Oz?
  14. S

WTB Banshee Spitfire frame or 150mm frame

Looking for a large Spitfire. Preference on frame only but will also consider full bike. Also interested in any other 140-150mm frames or bikes people are selling.
  15. S

2016 Banshee

http://forums.mtbr.com/banshee-bikes/2016-banshee-updates-961910-3.html New Banshee frames leaked on MTBR. Looks like a few good changes.
  16. S

Your favourite all mountain bike and why!

Hi All. Looking to upgrade again. Need something 140 -160mm. Looking so far at the following Pivot Mach 6 Banshee rune or spitfire Giant reign or trance Maybe looking at Santa Cruz, Transition, Nukeproof. Fuck so many options. Price range about 5-6k Love your feedback on what new bikes...
  17. S

Who has got the sexiest Spitfire?

Hi all, I'm very close to ordering a frame. I'd love to see your bikes and know a it about the specs, build prices, ride quality, positives and negatives etc.
  18. S

Wanted, Dropper post, Overdrive2 140mm fork

Hi All [b]Item: Dropper Post [b]Location: anywhere [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:open to anything, tell me what you have. [b]Extra Info: 30.9 x about 375mm. Prefer KS Lev but will consider others [b]Item: 140mm fork to fit Overdrive2 [b]Location: anywhere [b]Price range/Willing to...
  19. S

3x10 cog slip

Hi all I'm having an issue with my chain slipping/jumping on my smallest rear cassette cog under hard load. The cassette is a SLX HG-81. The cog doesn't look worn and I just replaced the chain thinking that a bent link was causing the problem. Check my derailler and everything thing looks good...
  20. S

Dropper post for Trance X1 2012

Hi Has anyone whacked a dropper onto the above bike or on any other Trance 2012. I'm thinking a 380mm x 30.9mm with 125mm drop. Probably a Reverb but very pricey. I know the XO of that year has the giant contact post but I can't find any specs. Any other suggestions on posts? Any info...