Search results

1. nevot

Found: Cycle Computer

I found a cycle computer on the trails at Sparrow Hill on Sunday 4th March. If you lost your computer, sling me a PM with a description so i can be sure im sending it back to the right person. Cheers
  2. nevot

Floyd Landis tests positive

So another one bites the dust?? I am really curious, is it just that this is in the news at the moment after that large group were busted OR is cycling one of the most doped sports?
  3. nevot

6 inches

With this little discourse i am not tarring everybody with the same brush and i realize that this is most likely the minority making themselves known in a really crap way. So, here goes....... Saturday night, great night at the pub with a bunch of good mates, boozing, talking and generally...
  4. nevot

Legal dirt jumps in Canberra

So, Are there any? There is a post in the freeriding section that suggests there has been some approved, but i thought this would have been bigger news. Can anyone shed some light on this? Cheers
  5. nevot

New body armor technology?

Found this the other day, A bunch of boffins have developed a new type of material that is flexible when it moves slowly, but will become a solid under a hard impact. its called d30 Apparently this stuff is being used in some ski suits for the Slalom and Giant slalom for shin and forearm...
  6. nevot

Search White words

I was just thinking while i searched the For sale section, that it would be tops if it were possible to have some of the short acronyms added to a white word list for search. At the moment you cannot get results for anything under 4? chars long. It would mean that you would be able to search...
  7. nevot

Removing stuffed crank

Ok, so i really screwed to pooch this time. Got myself a chain guide a little while ago and decided that it was finally time to install it. My old truvative isis bb extraction interface on the drive side had been chewed by the chain dropping so many times, so off to the LBS for a new BB and some...
  8. nevot

sooo, thats how they do it......

Given that the majority of the news and the threads i read around the place is soooooooooooooo depressing, i thought that i should seek out inner peace with a dash of arse kicking. So as a result of this i present to the farkin community, the book of the Secret of the Ninja (in PDF) enjoy...
  9. nevot

How was your day?

Mine rocked! Started a little strangely for me. Got up at 5am (this is from someone who day time does not start till after midday) to go and train for dragon boating Got to work early and managed to get a whole heap of stuff that i have just had lying around for ages. Got some new kit...
  10. nevot

Helmet Camera

Here is an interesting thing that i just had sent to me. A helmet cam that stores the footage in itself. no need for a recorder, wires and other crap to be attached to you as you bomb the hill. Looks to be reasonably good, Quick spec Wireless, compact design TV cable for instant replay on...
  11. nevot

DMR trailblades or similar

What: DMR trailblades or similar rigids Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever. Will depend on quality and so on. Location: I am in canberra, you could well be in china. So long as the price is right I will grab the postage cost Extra Info: Nothing really, want them for my 05 trailstar I...
  12. nevot

Fuel Prices - Combat force

As you all probs know, fuel is at the highest price it has ever been (How could you miss it). The govt claims to not be able to help lighten the load on us, the consumers, so it is time to try make some form of difference. The only way that a lot of analyst's see to be able to make the fuel...
  13. nevot

Games in teh hood.

Just came across this in another forum. Im not too sure if im gansta enough to play?;) http://www.sierra.com/product.do?gamePlatformId=1866