Search results

1. $

LOST Front Wheel - You Yangs Drysdale Rd Carpark 06/01/24

I might have jumped the gun a bit in excitement of a reunion. Still a win for RB - wouldn’t have known it had been sighted if not for your work and would still be scratching my head on its whereabouts. I don’t have high hopes - I would’ve thought if someone picked it up with the intentions of...
  2. $

I don’t have FB, so had to use the mrs account to message him. No word back as yet…
  3. $

Thanks @Jpez ! Easy as that. Rotorburn & MTB community wins again.
  4. $

Hi All, Pulled the classic one this morning. Took my front wheel off to load the bike into the car and left the wheel behind. Only realised when I got home, headed straight back out but the wheel was nowhere to be seen. What: Front wheel - Fulcrum Red Fire 55 EM 15x110mm, 8” Shimano rotor w/...
  5. $

I miss you big Willy

I miss you big Willy
  6. $

VIC Sold, please delete

All PM's replied. Still available at this stage. Need it gone, feel free to make an offer.
  7. $

VIC Sold, please delete

Item: GripSport bike rack (old style) Location: Geelong, Victoria Item Condition: Used. Quite a few scratches/marks. One crank holder has been splayed slightly to fit Saint cranks. Reason for selling: Don't use it Price and price conditions: $100 ono. I'm moving house shortly and want it gone...
  8. $

Little Things You Hate

LTIH - Using the vacuum cleaner and all was fine for a couple of room and then it decides to emit an acrid burning smell. I've owned it for 2 years and 6 days. After digging out the receipt and warranty info, turns out the warranty is 2 years. Question is, do I contact the store I purchased it...
  9. $

Fox 40 direct mount crown, Hadley front hub

Hey guys, I'm chasing: A direct mount top crown for a Fox 40. Fox, Risse, whatever. Hadley front hub, 20mm, 32h, preferably black but will consider other colours. Cheers!
  10. $

VIC Small DH/FR frame or complete bike

Item: SMALL DH/FR frame or complete bike. Location: Vic, Pickup or post I'm not fussed. Price range/Willing to Pay: $1500ish complete, up to $1000 for a frame. Extra Info: Hey guys, I'm chasing a small DH/FR frame or complete bike. Looking for something in good condition, original paint etc...
  11. $

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

No worries mate, I don't know the bloke but the car is for sale on the RSLC & Subyclub forums. Looks to be a very neat conversion. Insuring probably wouldnt be that big a deal I wouldnt think. It's just swapping turbo motor to turbo motor (albeit -1). Not like N/A to turbo or an increase in...
  12. $

I would avoid a B4 personally. Prone to pinging and doing big end bearings, the TT system is ordinary, Aus-delivered tune is shit and troubleshooting when something inevitably goes wrong can be a nightmare due to the complexity of the thing. That said I used to have a '99 JDM GT-B wagon and...
  13. $

Little Things You Hate

Job hunting. Receiving the countless "unfortunately we will not be pursuing your application at this time" emails. Then the phone interviews. Then the aptitude tests. Then the face-to-face interviews. Getting down to 1 of 2 candidates for a job with a company you really want. Then getting...
  14. $

2011 snow thread

I'll be heading up to Mt Buller/Hotham a couple of times this season. Would like to go back to NZ but no one else is keen. No new gear for me either. A mate was telling me some snow shops in Melbourne are now charging 'fitting' fees for trying on gear to deter people coming in, trying on gear...
  15. $

The gen2 tank is 60L, fuel light should come on at the 9L mark. Thats pretty shitty economy, worse with NZ fuel prices! A guy I went to school with has a 95 GT auto wagon & he's getting ~450km around town. You'd think you could do better with the manual. FWIW I get 450+ around town in my '99...
  16. $

Seems expensive for a stock bug & doesn't look to be in tip top condition. Peanuts can be had for that sort of coin with similar k's I reckon.
  17. $

iPhone 3GS won't charge...

Seems I was a bit premature in celebrating. Phone charges & works, but the microphone (part of the new dock assembly) doesn't. :( Fitted the old dock back in & microphone works fine so it leads me to believe it is a fault with the new dock assembly. Will see what the seller has to say. What a...
  18. $

IT'S ALIVE! So $30 later it's fixed. Not sure if it was the battery or the dock port or a combination of the two. 15 minute fix. Cheers for the help guys.
  19. $

Cheers man, all good though. Dock port & battery were around $30. obviously not genuine gear & I'm not expecting OEM quality but not the cheapest gear I could find on there either - stuff like batteries for $1 + $4 postage dunno how they can do that! If it works it works if it doesn't it...
  20. $

I've bought the bits off ebay, if I can't get it to work once they arrive, new phone time. Any more money spent would be better put towards paying off my contract & moving to Telstra so I might actually get some reception once or twice (coming from 3). Cheers.