Search results

1. T

VIC Kona Process 153 DL (Large)

Item: Kona Process 153 DL (Large) Location: North Melbourne (3051), Victoria Item Condition: Excellent condition. Frame has some scuff marks, however, mechanically no issues. Reason for selling: Moving overseas. Price and price conditions: $2,750 Extra Info: Pick-up in North Melbourne. Comes...
  2. T

VIC SOLD - Revell 450R

sold - sold - sold.
  3. T

VIC SOLD - Revell 450R

Price drop, $350 o.n.o. Toby.
  4. T

VIC SOLD - Revell 450R

Item: Revell 450R Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good condition. Reason for selling: No longer used. Price and price conditions: $350 ono. Extra Info: Pick-up only. Pictures: Specs: Frame: 13 inch Revell 450R Forks: Rock Shox Pike Bars: Easton EA70 Stem: Pazzaz Headset: Da...
  5. T

FTF DH @ Long Gully Thursday nights...

Is this on tonight regardless of recent storms, 10 November 11? Thanks.
  6. T

Copies of GripSport products.

I can understand where Duff Man is coming from in saying that the bike rack concept was not Grip's own, he simply began to produce them for sale. And Grip now has a legal registered design for them in Australia (so far as I can understand). So it appears that whilst Grip has a legally...
  7. T

Ballarat Park...

man you replied to quick i wanted to see shit hit the fan and have heaps of people getting angry at me for not reading your post and such. oh well. haha. yeh hopefully. pretty sure ill be at tasmania, mt beauty, mt baw baw if they are racing that one again. mt buller. and a couple of others...
  8. T

Ballarat Park...

dude, what the fuck, where is your helmet? man, your such an idiot what if you get all fuckerered when your head hits the ground as your taking a slam?! and also, you gonna be racing any dh races this summer?
  9. T

sold

Really want to get rid of this, just need cash quick so selling dirt cheap, offer prices as well. Item: Yellow 17” Ironhorse SGS World Cup, with: - DT Swiss Hub laced to Ceramic 721 - 2x Spare Sun MTX rims ($50 Extra) - FSA BB - Custom Tuned 5th...
  10. T

Captain America

i find him attractive.
  11. T

winter sucks. my bike ready for 08

ill have a look for you, im not sure about pics as i have a new turner now, the frame is for sale tho... i never weighed the bike but it was about 17.5 i would suspect, it was pretty light tho.
  12. T

winter sucks. my bike ready for 08

I am Toby Breheny. And yep it is me. Thanks for the comments about my riding style, much appreciated! That was my race run at Stromlo Champs, I got a flat tire before the jumps in the middle.
  13. T

Yackandandah (saturday) UP AND RUNNING!!!

could i please grab two of 61 thankyou. tobybreheny@hotmail.com
  14. T

Sam Hill 1.04 Video - DIRT Mag

that mag has been out for quite some time. minnar did not crack a minute and it was not dry.
  15. T

Mountain Bike "Racing"

thats quite a generalisation you've made there. could you elaborate please?
  16. T

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

probly should say thats from stephen hillenbrands site too. good photogs. (the one in ozza's post)
  17. T

Narbethong DH Track severely damaged by MX

Its kind of good in a way. At least now its wide so when the working bee is on, the track can be made better.
  18. T

le Official 2007 Tour de France thread

But her questions are oh so insightful.