Search results

1. 321

fox 40 springs

Did fox change the springs in 40ties ? Looking to buy a green spring for my 05 40rc2 but the online store are saying they are for 2012 onwards only . Will they fit ?
  2. 321

Riding and camping NSW Coast

Thanks for the replys guys some great info . Currently camping at Batemans bay it's going alright !
  3. 321

Riding and camping NSW Coast

We are heading on a camping road trip from melbourne to Sydney then up the coast to Byron for easter. Any good camping spots close to single trail that are worth stopping by on the way up? Have no real plans yet apart from just cruising up the pacific HWY and stoping where ever looks good, so...
  4. 321

Sold

These are the facts. My offer was obviously $1 short , because i didnt read the fine print of the deal ( from the other thread that has now been deleated ...) Thought we could both help each other out as you sounded desperate to sell, i needed a bike im local with the cash burining a hole in my...
  5. 321

Sold

I’m disappointed you didn’t stick to your original deal , that you posted on friday and have since deleted (highest offer $1500 + by the end of the weekend got the bike) i had money ready and was willing to pick the bike up sunday night. It’s difficult to deal with buyers who bump the price up...
  6. 321

please delete

7. 321

Women, etc.

nice guy, or do you mean push over?? they are the same thing in alot of girls minds
  8. 321

Working at the Mines (unskilled and skilled jobs)

Mining , they pay good money and i see your in ararat so that could work well. The place doesn't have the best rep in the industry and its super hot down the bottom. But im sure its not so bad licking rocks in the core shed!
  9. 321

Working at the Mines (unskilled and skilled jobs)

UB has to have the worst mining course in australia! Well i think so after spending 4 years in the place and i think xstrata zinc think like wise after they cut our sponsorship a few years back, but you will still get a job no worries out of it and its only a 3 year course atm. If your after vac...
  10. 321

Where should I get a job?/Student employment general

Really? I have only done a few days of it and chose to head back underground to work my guts out offsiding! I think having a history of hard work labouring or similar no matter if its relevant to your studies or not, must look good on any resume when applying for your first full time job. Proves...
  11. 321

Mount Tarrengower Maldon, to host FIM world trial championships

i went to a state ( i think ) moto trials event years ago and they also were also running pushy trials at the same time , pritty cool.
  12. 321

Gun Licence

Does catergory A cover paint ball ? When i got my license 4 years ago it was scary how easy the course was and the drop kicks they pushed though who didn’t have a clue.. Some areas of study were to make sure you identify and aim at a target before firing.. One night coarse followed by a very...
  13. 321

Ballarat - what's it like?

Come on guys its not that bad ! Want be any colder then Hobart and only an hour train trip to Melbourne where u can escape on the weekends. Mostly a friendly small town vibe, anyone who paints a different picture needs to get out of west Wendouree at 3am Sunday morning , every town has dodgy...
  14. 321

Romaniacs 2011

Who has been following the race ?? I just got back from subiu where i was watching the racing and doing a bit of ridding . Amazing place and trails day 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_-lOnO22vE&feature=player_embedded 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjA5lwA3qTg 3...
  15. 321

Alps 2011, Portes du Soleil

Come join me mate, its only a day away on a big bird .
  16. 321

Alps 2011, Portes du Soleil

Any farkers in or heading over to the Alps soon? I heading over on monday for a week of ridding in Morzine and surounds and keen to meet some other ridders while over there. All my mates are to tight to come with me so im traveling alone , so ridding and drinking buddies needed ! Cheers...
  17. 321

Pit bikes...

Do not get a pit bike ! I dont know anyone who has had one thats teld together more then a few months and in the short time they are running they ride and handle as well as a shopping trolley. Not to mention you look like a clown ridding one. You said you wanted a bike that was run for going up...
  18. 321

VIC delete please

double thread, sorry
  19. 321

Women, etc.

an hour !??! Is that even possible
  20. 321

Bendigo Downhill Crew

anyone ridding at maldon tomorrow ?? My 40ties don’t have any compression dampening atm but im itching to ride!