Search results

1. dynamitedread

Sold SOLD Free to a good home 26” bits and frame

As tittle says FREE. Would prefer somebody who can take the lot but still happy to shift bits. Alternatively if anyone knows of a bicycle charity that can collect them that will suit as well. Venzo xl 26” frame new headset and crank fitted. Is unused Vee rubber 26x2.5 downhill tyres Halo 26”...
  2. dynamitedread

Sold SOLD Rocky Mountain Altitude MSL 799 (2014) Size Large

Item : 2014 Rocky Mountain Altitude MSL 799 Size Large ( Bought in 2015) Location: Melbourne Northern suburbs Item Condition : Very good Reason for selling: No longer need as have new bike Price and price conditions: $2800 for complete bike or $1400 for frame and seatpost (Plus headset and rear...
  3. dynamitedread

VIC SOLD Ns Eccentric 27.5 (M size) 2015

Item: NS Eccentric chromo, Size Medium, 27.5, 2015 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Ok Reason for selling: To small for me Price and price conditions: $220 ono. Can post at buyers expense Extra Info: Comes with FSA headset, seat clamp, bottom bracket, rear axel and qr dropouts. Lots of...
  4. dynamitedread

VIC SOLD Ks Dropzone free but not working

Item: KS Dropzone 125mm Location: Melbourne nth burbs Item Condition: Buggered Reason for selling: It’s free no longer need it lying around the shed Price and price conditions: Free Extra Info: sat in shed for over 3 years. Sags under weight and has a scratched sanction. I no longer want it but...
  5. dynamitedread

Here comes Big Bird

Production Privee Shan no 5. Nearly finished, just got to get new gear cable and hose for rear brake. Oh and need to pop up forks from 130 to 150mm. It’s got 11 speed on there at the mo but may revert back to 10 as 11 speed will go back on bike for sale. It’s relacing a carbon frame and is a...
  6. dynamitedread

Stolen Giant XTC

My brother had his Giant XTC stolen from his garage last night (11 May 18) Tullamarine,Melbourne . It was his pride of joy and was just getting into mountain biking. It’s an international model with white and red colour scheme Brough back after living in Taiwan. As far as I know it’s one of...
  7. dynamitedread

X Fusion o2 rl options and questions

So I have a Rocky Mountain Altitude and think the fox ctd is okish and have seen some X Fusion o2rl shocks available through a couple of retailers at dirt cheap prices. I've had a very positive experience with my X Fusion Sweeps and was wondering what peoples experiences with the o2rl are. The...
  8. dynamitedread

VIC Sold pending payment Stans ZTR Flow ex 650B rims

Item: Stans ZTR Flow Ex 650b rims Location: Melbourne Item Condition: very good Reason for selling: Taxman bought me new rims Price and price conditions: $80 for the pair, buyer pays postage Extra Info: Rims are dent free and have stayed true for the 18 months I've owed them. Some small...
  9. dynamitedread

Marzocchi 350 cr

Hi Burners Just bought myself a new fork (Marzocchi 350 cr) and was wondering if anyone out there has any real world experience on them. There is very limited information on the net and most of the reviews are for the more expensive model. They will be replacing my trusty Fox 36r...
  10. dynamitedread

VIC No longer for sale please remove

No longer for sale please remove
  11. dynamitedread

Please remove

Moved to hardtail frame section
  12. dynamitedread

VIC 2010 Rocky Mountain Slayer SXC 50(SOLD)

Item: Rocky Mountain Slayer SXC 50(size Med 18") SOLD Location:Melbourne Vic Item Condition: Good + Reason for selling:New Rocky Altitude and no room to store another bike Price and price conditions:$350 would prefer local sale but will post at buyers expense Extra Info: I really loved...
  13. dynamitedread

Megavalanche registration woes ( help needed )

I've been planning to do the Megavalanche for the last few months. Now registration is open I'm having difficulty getting to the application web page. Would anyone be able to point me to the correct site as I've been bouncing around Facebook pages for the last hour.. Also any general...
  14. dynamitedread

Trav's Diamond, You Yangs

This is my first video,it was shot using an iPhone 4 in a kogan chest harness. The quality is a bit so,so but hopefully not to bad. I bought the harness just for a bit of fun as it was only $50. Maybe if i get a bit faster on the trails i'll go and buy a better camera. Anyway I hope you all...
  15. dynamitedread

27.5 Altitude with 26'' wheels

I recently bought myself a 2014 Rocky mountain Altitude 779 frame knowing it would be a good few months until all parts could be bought to finish off the build. I'm gonna get some X fusion forks and stans wheels when funds are sufficient but got too thinking. What would the bike handle like if i...
  16. dynamitedread

BH Lynx 6 27.5 head angle and top tube

I am looking to replace my beloved but slightly ageing Rocky Mountain slayer and have found a great deal on the Bh lynx 6. The lynx comes with a fox float 32mm which I would be replacing with a set of X Fusion 34mm. Will this slack out the head angle to much as 67% is slack enough for me. The BH...
  17. dynamitedread

Easton Haven issue

Hi About 13 months ago I bought a set of Easton havens from CRC. Things had been running great until last week when I popped a rear spoke(non drive side). No problems I thought easton says standard straight pull spokes, so armed with all the relevant information size, length I went to a...
  18. dynamitedread

29er fork on a 26er

Hi everyone i'm asking more out of curiosity than anything else. I've just converted my 29er back to ridgid for a while and have a set of forks spare. What I was thinking (daydreaming) was an 80mm 29er fork on a 26er frame made for 100mm, running 26er wheels (not a 96er). Would...
  19. dynamitedread

Public transport accessible trails

Hi everyone I'm one of those guys who dos'nt drive and has to ride to the trail or use met/vline trains. Outside Mtbing I really don't need a car. At the moment i'm riding to the you yangs and Yarra once a week and maybe lysterfield every few months (lyster can takes ages to get...