Search results

1. M

please delete

You probably bumped the leaver or just have it misaligned when you put the wheel in. If you bumped the leaver and pushed the pads in too far you will have to pull the pads out and push the pistons in to reset them (I use an appropriately sized spanner ring end or sometimes a tyre leaver will...
  2. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

oh and got some new ourys
  3. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I put myself lovingly down on the trail first to make sure my bike didnt get hurt.
  4. M

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

I am unable to write out my request because I keep running into some sort of character limit. I have tried refreshing/not putting any new lines and still have the issue. Any ideas?
  5. M

Is it too hard to say "hello"

I ride roadies formost and have done in some form since i was 10. I always make a point of saying hi to people and giving the 'nod' to those on the other side of the road. I can understand that some people wouldnt want to have a chat if they are in the zone or keeping a tempo up a long hill, but...
  6. M

Old Tambo

Hi Where is the old tambo track? I am a local but have only just got into mtbs after riding roadbikes for most of my life. Im guessing it is DH like the dump run? Cheers Daniel.