Search results

1. Mud Gecko

Little Things You Love

LTIL (actually big things I love) Hitting my local track (Kuranda) with mates that have come over for the world cup, and seeing Rach and Gee Atherton, Mick and Tracy Hannah with Ed Masters and yesterday, Loic Bruni smashing out runs! I must admit I was a little starstruck :wave: Life doesn't...
  2. Mud Gecko

Atheist's, what got you to your atheism?

Agnostic here because logic and reason. I also despise when sport/celeb wankers dribble about jebus, as if he'd give a shit about you and whether you won or not?? :twitch:
  3. Mud Gecko

Do you want to feel faster or be faster?

Makes me wonder, does my perception of speed change in equal, as I get faster? (Assuming I do get faster) Or does my brain take longer to perceive the speed, therefore in my mind I feel slower? haha does that make sense?
  4. Mud Gecko

Do you want to feel faster or be faster?

I get this too. Feel fast or not, the clock is the only true measurement.
  5. Mud Gecko

Little Things You Love

LTIL- Cracking a coldie and watching WC DH replays on a Sunday morning before the first round of the AMA Supercross starts. Life is good :Banane35:
  6. Mud Gecko

Cairns World Cup 2016!

So, who's going, who's winning and will it rain(again)? I'm so looking forward to this event. The 2014 World Cup DH was awesome, even if the pits were 6" deep in mud and you needed the stamina and fitness of an olympian to climb the hill in the wet slippery mud for prime viewing position...
  7. Mud Gecko

Buller 2015/16

MTBers complaining about gravel.. :crazy:
  8. Mud Gecko

Buller 2015/16

We hit Kinglake DH before we headed up to Mt Buller, I thought it was a really good track. It has a bit of everything, smooth berms, good size jumps, rocky off camber parts, a tricky rock garden and an easy shuttle. You don't need a DH bike but it does allow you to attack the track.
  9. Mud Gecko

Buller 2015/16

I'm up at Buller atm with a couple of mates. We are only interested in DH, so no xc for us. We're having a great time although there seems to be a lot of untapped potential as far as dh tracks go. I wouldn't class copperhead as a dh trail or even outlaw express for that matter, both of those...
  10. Mud Gecko

First gaming console for kids?

Are you going to be playing it at all? If so, xbox or Playstation. Wii/wii-u is ok for family games but doesnt really cut it when you just wanna kill some shit...
  11. Mud Gecko

The stupid questions thread.

Cairns Mechanical Workshop on Little Spence St passed my Patrol with no rear seats, as said above as long as its 'temporary' and seat belts are still in you should be right...
  12. Mud Gecko

Gravity Enduro

Nailed it.
  13. Mud Gecko

AM Intense DVO Tracer 275c

Bike looks sweet! How do like the DVO gear? Ride report?
  14. Mud Gecko

Need more air

If you want to go high you need to really boost off the lip. In the video it looks like your 'popping' to early. It's scary at first but you do get used to floating/flying..... practice practice practice. :)
  15. Mud Gecko

Adam Goodes - sook or wronged man? / Australia - Racist or Naive or No Worries?

Wait, we can't boo him cause he's black? :tsk:
  16. Mud Gecko

Balance bike recommendations

I bought my daughter a Strider when she was 2, they are great. She has a Spesh Hotrock now but still rides the Strider too. I don't mind the solid tyres, they last forever and no punctures to repair or tubes to inflate...
  17. Mud Gecko

GST threshold for imports to be lowered

They're getting desperate....
  18. Mud Gecko

Having a tough time being a Dad.

I usually prefer not to weigh in on these sort of subjects but since Plugga is struggling at the moment I'll chuck in my 2 cents worth if it can help a bit. I have a 3 year old girl, in those 3 short years I've found she can take me to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I have...
  19. Mud Gecko

Sold

PM sent mate.
  20. Mud Gecko

Dremel - better cutting discs?

Use wax on the disc, makes cutting heaps easier.