Search results

1. M

2013 Giant xtc Advanced 29er 0 vs 2012 Merida Big Nine Carbon team

Thanks for the responses. I have an Anthem dually as well, and already have a hardtail 29er - but it is too small, hence the need to find a replacement hard tail. The only other bike is the Specialized Carobon HT 29er - there are a few demos getting around - but not that keen on their geometry...
  2. M

2013 Giant xtc Advanced 29er 0 vs 2012 Merida Big Nine Carbon team

Hey all, I'm weighing up between the two abovementioned bikes - both are second hand (but A1 condition), both have XX1 and are basically the same price. The Giant is a bit lighter, but I've heard that they are very stiff - almost to the point of being uncomfortable, whereas apparently the...
  3. M

James Williamson Enduro Challenge

Hi all, Anyone racing the above-mentioned event this Sunday? Based on the rider list as at yesterday, there doesn't seem to be that many attending at this stage, still a few days away I suppose. If you are racing it, have you checked out the course - is it a tough loop? Sounds like a good...
  4. M

Specialized Stumpjumper Hard Tail Expert Carbon 29 2012

Hi all, Has anyone had any experience with a Specialized Stumpjumper Hard tail Expert Carbon 29 2012? How do they compare with other carbon 29ers? for example, an XTC Composite 0? Just curious, haven't seen many around nor heard much of them. CHeers C
  5. M

Wanted to buy - Merida / Giant / Scott / Avanti Carbon 29er in medium

Anyone?? Are carbon hardtail 29ers that good that no one wants to part with them??
  6. M

Wanted to buy - Merida / Giant / Scott / Avanti Carbon 29er in medium

Hi all, I'm looking to buy any one of the following hardtail carbon 29ers: 1. Merida Big Nine Carbon 3000d 2. Giant XTC 29er Composite 0 2012 3. Scott Scale 4. Avanti Competitor Must be medium (18" or 19") and in good condition. Must be either 2012 or 2011 model. Happy to pay up...