Search results

1. Minlak

Sold Exposure lights - Sold

If you buy these together $450 including post Item: Exposure Toro MK13 Location: Bundaberg (will post) Item Condition: Like New (1 use) Reason for selling: No bike Price and price conditions: $350 including post in Aus Extra Info: Comes with full retail kit including QR handle bar mount...
  2. Minlak

WTB - WTB Templete

Item: WTB Template Location: Bundaberg - Happy to travel for right one Item Condition: Prefer New but must be immaculate if second hand Reason for selling: Not Selling BUYING - See why I need to buy one??? This one is wrong Price and price conditions: Happy to pay what it’s worth and a...
  3. Minlak

Don't Mountain Bike on a Mountain Bike

TLDR - Seems mad he bought an e-bike and couldn’t abuse it. Court decided rider at fault for not maintaining correctly and shop was right that bike should not be ridden in mud etc Interesting note :- Independent report suggested man could not ride and was putting a high torque load on the bike...
  4. Minlak

Giant Trance X E+ 1(2023)

I have had a bike a Merida Big Trail 600 and I was not really riding - Can make lots of excuses that are injury based but I could have still been riding - I don't really like riding around town and now magpie season is once again upon us I really don't like riding around town - The nearest...
  5. Minlak

Which Volume Spacers - Fox Forks

So I have a Fox 36 fork and the serial number says I have this fork 2023 Performance E-tuned Series 36 FLOAT 29 150 Grip If I click parts list it says I should uses these volume spacers But the E-Bike fork information says I should use these spacers So that's literally 3 different...
  6. Minlak

Volume Spacers Fox 34

Before I buy new see if anyone has ones they want to part with kkthx Item: Fox 34 Volume Reducer 10cc X 4 Location: Bundaberg - Will pay freight of course Item Condition: Working Reason for selling: Stupidiest template ever time to fix it Price and price conditions: Well less than $9.95 /...
  7. Minlak

Your most hated "SALE SPEAK"

Ok - You get 1 and one only - You have to pick your most hated "SALES SPEAK" My all time hated is "LIKE NEW" - This phrase is used on many many items that can in no way be "LIKE NEW" - I even saw it used on a 20 year old commodore sale ad the other day with 95000kms on the clock - in what...
  8. Minlak

RIP!! Marshy and Warney

So 2 days ish ago Rod Marsh 72 dies from a Heart Attack - It appears last night Shane Warne 52 Died also from a Heart Attack Wow!!! - That's most of my cricket years taken care of there R.I.P
  9. Minlak

Stickers

Seeing as a lot of us buy from Silk Graphics etc I am not sure if anyone can help - I need to stickers made up - I know what I want as in I can give samples of the look but cannot find what I want - Also seems to be almost impossible for me to locate online sticker making printing people - The...
  10. Minlak

Sold Solded Garmin EDGE 530 Solded

Item: Garmin Edge 530 Location: Bundaberg - Will Post Item Condition: Used - Works perfectly - Lies about speed :) Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Price and price conditions: $210 Posted in Aus SOLDED Extra Info: 2 x mounts 1 x 35mm - 1 x 31.8mm / Silicone case Pictures:
  11. Minlak

Herniated Discs - Log

Decided to make a thread about it and I can just put updates as they happen etc in one place. Four months or so ago I had a pretty big off and thought I had damaged my shoulder due to the pain in my arm / shoulder and numbness in my fingers. CT Scans and X-Rays showed no issues with shoulder and...
  12. Minlak

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

I enquired as to getting a Motorcycle section similar to the E-Bike section to keep it all in one place. The answer was that it currently doesn’t really fit with the forums - it was then suggested to me to make a thread to chat in. I have seen a few people here and there with interest let’s...
  13. Minlak

The Bi-Annual HamboCairns needs to ride thread.

Here you go guys - to save putting it in every thread you can just pop in here twice a year and explain to @HamboCairns how he needs to ride more. This way he can pop in and read it all in one place instead of searching the whole forum.
  14. Minlak

British Comedian Sean Lock Passes

Toadys news has Sean Lock passing from Cancer - If you have ever watched British Comedy you will know who he is - Really enjoyed him on 8 out 10 Cats does countdown. He was sounding unwell around 12 mths ago and there was no news of him being unwell - Even now the exact cancer is not mentioned...
  15. Minlak

Sold SOLD Pedals x 4 sets

Item: RaceFace Atlas Purple Anno Location: Bundaberg (Will Post) Item Condition: New / Unused Reason for selling: Sold bike they were for Price: SOLD Extra Info: Comes with spare pins and washers Pictures: Yessum Item: Funn Funndamental Pedals Red Location: Bundaberg (Will Post) Item...
  16. Minlak

Sold SOLD - Shimano XTR 9100 RD

Item: Shimano XTR 9100 Long Cage RD Location: Bundaberg - Price includes freight Item Condition: Used - perfectly working- 500 kms Reason for selling: Surplus to needs Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Sometimes I watch my Stepmom loading the dishwasher and hope she gets stuck and...
  17. Minlak

Sold SOLD - Stamp Speed Lace Shoes EU 47

Item: Crank Brothers Stamp Speed Lace Shoes Location: Bundaberg - Will Post Item Condition: Used for 1 x 20km ride on Bike Patch Reason for selling: Wrong Size Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: I have a weird left foot toe box and certain shoes for no apparent reason agitate my left...
  18. Minlak

XC Gravel Duties

Frame - Specialized StumpJumper 2016 - World Cup Edition (New old stock) Front shock/fork - 100mm - Fox 34 Stepcast reduced from 120 Handlebars - Chromag 25mm rise (cut to 760mm) Stem - Thomson 70mm - 10deg rise Headset - FSA Grips - Ergon GA3 Saddle - WTB Pure Seatpost - Thomson Straight Front...
  19. Minlak

New Brakes? Yes no maybe?

Ok so have the Trance X E-Bike it weighs a Tonne and I weigh 2 Tonnes - So when going down hills etc it has a lot of momentum behind it - I have 4 Pot Shimano 8120's on their with uberbike ebike specific pads and hope 203mm floating rotors. It all gets super hot on long descents and the brakes...
  20. Minlak

QLD Found - Cassette - Spacer - Lockring

Item: Cassette Spacer Location: Bundaberg - Will pay postage of course Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever you think Extra Info: Looking for the spacer you use between the freehub and the cassette when using an 8spd cassette with a HG (Shimano) Freehub Item: Steel Lockring Location...