Search results

1. D

Polygon Collosus AX 2.0

Hi guys I am wondering if anyone has anything to do with these bikes Polygon Collosus AX 2.0
  2. D

26 or 27.5

Hi guys my question is if you were looking at a new bike would you go 26 or 27.5 I am looking at something with about 5 to 6 inch travel Cheers Dustin
  3. D

head stem /steerer length

Hay guys I just put a different set of forks on my bike and the steerer is 40 mm above the headset but my stem is 50mm high is this going to be a problem or should I try to find a lower stem ?? it has two bolts and the top bolt is about flush with the top of steerer Cheers Dustin
  4. D

Gopro

I am after a gopro open to hero 2 or hero3 Cheers Dustin
  5. D

Brake pads

They are tektro disk calipers with jet black rotors The old pads made no noise at all !! What is the proper way to bed the pads in ???
  6. D

Brake pads

Hey guys I just put new pads on my bike and they were good for the first day and now they squeal real bad when I brake is just shit pads or something else they were Clarks sintered pads I put in Cheers Dustin
  7. D

Sports camera

Hi guys I want to buy a sports camera so I can film my son when he rides with me and to when I ride with my mates ! Do I need to buy a go pro or a contour or are there cheaper ones on the market that will do the job Cheers Dustin
  8. D

Rockshox Lyrik - SOLD

Sold send be your bank details
  9. D

bike bag

Yeah we thinking of checking the torpedo7 ones out but can't seem to view the web page but will try to get onto there site and check them out Cheers Dustin
  10. D

sram or shimano

Yeah I know I will have to change the shifter I have a spare for my dh bike I can use.
  11. D

sram or shimano

Hay guys I am wanting to replace the rear mech in my giant ac1 the question I am faced with is sram or shimano it currently runs shimano but I run a sram x7 rear mech on my downhill bike and I realy have had no prob at all with that it does not ever skip or drop the chain when doing runs where...
  12. D

bike bag

Yes overseas travel . The reason I was thinking a bag over a box is because when I get to auckland nz I will be getting into a motorhome and heading off and what do I do with the box a bag I can roll up and pack away Cheers Dustin
  13. D

bike bag

Hay guys I am looking at buying a bike bag for a upcoming trip I have been looking at the crc branded padded bike bag on there web site for about $100 .Has anyone used one of these bags ? Are they any good for the money ? Or are there better ones for the same price ? Cheers dustin
  14. D

bike bag wanted

Hello I am after a padded bike bag for a upcoming trip .one that either fits wheels in or with seperate wheel bags to house a duel suspension mountain bike .I like near beechworth in victoria and am happy to pay freight Cheers Dustin
  15. D

Wangaratta / Beechworth XC trails

Contact Gravity sports Paul will fill you in on all the local places to ride he also runs a 12 hour race later in the year and also runs shuttles . I have been on some awsome rides with him check his website out http://www.gravitysport.com/ And that's my 2 cents worth Cheers Dustin
  16. D

what to buy

Hello out there I am looking at upgrading to something a bit newer I ride a giant ac at the moment and am happy with the travel and what it can do but would like something a bit newer So what I want is a bike with 6 inches of travel and I thought the best thing is to get advice off you guys...
  17. D

marzocchi 888 parts

I am after some firm or x firm springs and a drop crown for my 2006 marzocchi 888 rv forks anyone who can help
  18. D

20mm front hub

I am after a 20 mm front hub 32 spoke hub to change my front wheel to suit my new forks but can't afford a new one Cheers Dustin
  19. D

VIC Marzocchi 888 springs firm or x firm wanted

I am chasing either firm or x firm springs for my marzocchi 888 2006 forks if anyone has any that they would like to part with let me know Cheers Dustin
  20. D

Dh tracks near albury????

You have Mystic at bright very steep and fun and then beechworth bike park which has a downhill run and there is also woolshed at Beechworth to all three are good for shuttles .If you want i can give you the number of a guy at beechworth that runs shuttles i ride with him all the time cheers...