Search results

1. J

The hardtail riding thread

I'm from Epping so it's pretty close to all of that. I'm keen on riding where ever. I've ridden the Thornleigh and Chatswood park before. Pretty decent, I rode this park over in Dulwich Hill it was the best i've ridden here. Just a bit of a trek though. Let me know where you want to ride. I'll...
  2. J

Rad man we should ride next weekend then! Unless you want to ride tomorrow? I don't drive so somewhere semi close to the train line would be awesome. I went for my first ride today and it felt so awkward, deffinately not used to such a high bb. It rides very smooth though. Ill get some...
  3. J

I finished building my Cap 26! Anyone keen on riding sometime next week?
  4. J

Hahaha yes it was Sable and Argent, definitely the least bike shop that's a bike shop. The mechanic is super awesome though. I do need to make some better relations at the local shops. I haven't really needed much or i'm just too broke to afford anything, should just go in and browse and make...
  5. J

Awesome thanks for the advice. I see you're from Pymble singlespeedfreeride, not to far from me, are there any good places around here to ride that's not a skatepark? Is the city probably the best place?
  6. J

I've been to Hell on Wheels, pretty rad place and nice guys. I worked at a shop in Woolloomooloo but they overcharge to the max.. I guess when I get more money i'll just call around. Also what are some good all around tyres that's under 2.2? I'll be riding street the most but I would like to...
  7. J

Haha yes, fixed gear free stlyle. I'm actually from America, i've been here since april. Fgfs is really popular there right now but seems non-existent here. I've always wanted a dj bike but I never jumped on it till now. I guess living in Epping with tons of hills on a fixed gear isn't too fun...
  8. J

Hey guys, I just ordered a NS capital 26. My first Dj bike, I used to ride fgfs bikes. I live in Sydney and i'm hoping to meet some people to ride with once it's done being built!