Search results

1. D

2011 Kona bass frame

Any one know where i can get one? or anyone have one? Im not keen for the older style but if anyone has a newer one or knows how to get one let us know!! cheers!
  2. D

washing out alot need tips/ advice

Yeah after trying to find a few good videos i think thats the go. i had a tendency of leaning back into corners on my reign but on my new bike it just washes out all the time. thanks brother!
  3. D

I will try both those things thanks guys :)
  4. D

I have just gotten a new bike with a slacker head angle then im used to. I have played with tyre pressure but washout alot more then i did with my reign. any tips on position and things like that to stop that washing out.
  5. D

sold

SOLD please delete
  6. D

QLD Cheap 2009 Marzocchi 44 Ti *$150* *SOLD*

Ill take emm!!!!
  7. D

sold

Item: Shimano XT Cranks Item Condition: Good, small scratches because of shuttling comes with chain ring Price: $110 Pictures: check link http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?249719-Massive-sale!!-Reign-saint-sram-xt-zochi-crank-bros-se-frame-heaps-more
  8. D

Who is the dealer for scott in qld?

Already had rotorburn open. didnt have to go to the top right to click new tab how good is that!\ Yeah i saw them! i want the 2013 voltage looks so mint!
  9. D

Aint nobody got time for that! :P
  10. D

cheers. Cheers babz!
  11. D

haha cheers guys
  12. D

Norco 250 frame crack

no one had this problem? or no if the crack will continue? I dont want to drill the frame
  13. D

QLD URGENT bmx style 3 piece cranks

Hey guys need some 3 piece bmx in the foreseeable future. i dont mind shipping but dont want to spend over about 70?? let me know dan
  14. D

new AM beast

Oh yeah ill see if i can get in to contact with old mate sprockets! I just had a reign though so i kinda want to try something new. Im thinking maybe a dartmoor wish purely because of its pimp spec haha
  15. D

2013 Turner DHR

Thats awesome! Any idea on a price?
  16. D

new AM beast

so im left with delemma most people come to.... what new bike do i want. i have 2.5k as a budget and want an agressive am bike i can go on weekend xc rides with the misso but still keep up to the lads on the dh trails. i was looking at a rocky mountain slayer or a banshee spitfire but cant seem...
  17. D

DHL Delivery Fail?

I think it depends though. i bought heaps of stuff of crc the other day which were shipped in two lots. my second lot turned up first after a person a few blocks away got it dumped on their doorstep without a signiture and my first more expensive parcel is atill missing.... our local guy has...
  18. D

Norco 250 frame crack

Hey guys i have a norco 250 frame which has two small cracks under the bottom tube where it connects to a metal supporting plate (just goes from the bottom tube to the headtube). My question is has anyone else had this problem and does anyone think itll just keep cracking and eventually crack to...
  19. D

Castle hill

Cant wait. We should be out there most of saturday. ill chuck you a text but if i forget ill be on the gold and white reign xo and my mate on a white propain. just throw something at me haha
  20. D

Castle hill

Hey mate me and a few mates should be out there saturday we can dig for an hr or so if your there!