Search results

1. D

2011 Kona bass frame

Any one know where i can get one? or anyone have one? Im not keen for the older style but if anyone has a newer one or knows how to get one let us know!! cheers!
  2. D

washing out alot need tips/ advice

I have just gotten a new bike with a slacker head angle then im used to. I have played with tyre pressure but washout alot more then i did with my reign. any tips on position and things like that to stop that washing out.
  3. D

sold

Item: Shimano XT Cranks Item Condition: Good, small scratches because of shuttling comes with chain ring Price: $110 Pictures: check link http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?249719-Massive-sale!!-Reign-saint-sram-xt-zochi-crank-bros-se-frame-heaps-more
  4. D

Who is the dealer for scott in qld?

haha cheers guys
  5. D

QLD URGENT bmx style 3 piece cranks

Hey guys need some 3 piece bmx in the foreseeable future. i dont mind shipping but dont want to spend over about 70?? let me know dan
  6. D

new AM beast

so im left with delemma most people come to.... what new bike do i want. i have 2.5k as a budget and want an agressive am bike i can go on weekend xc rides with the misso but still keep up to the lads on the dh trails. i was looking at a rocky mountain slayer or a banshee spitfire but cant seem...
  7. D

Norco 250 frame crack

Hey guys i have a norco 250 frame which has two small cracks under the bottom tube where it connects to a metal supporting plate (just goes from the bottom tube to the headtube). My question is has anyone else had this problem and does anyone think itll just keep cracking and eventually crack to...
  8. D

DH bike in November $2300 tops

Hey Guys im looking at buying a new (for me) DH rig to race next year. Needs to be largish (im 6"2") and around south east Queensland. As above im going to go about $2300 so no spesh big hits please haha. The other thing is i wont have the money till November due to the need of a car and...
  9. D

Coil Shock for a reign?? o.0

This might very well be a stupid questions but i thought i would ask anywayzzz. I was just wondering if was possible to run a coil shock as opposed to a the air shock i have on atm. Its in good nick but im still bottoming it out on larger jumps and sometimes even kickers and its running at...
  10. D

Woman oriented seat

Hey looking for a new seat for the mrs as her current one (fizik) is less then comfortable apparently. let me know what you have!!
  11. D

SS rear hub

Hey guys looking for a Single speed rear hub for new dj/ street build. good condition and has to sound nice ;) havent decided what i want to pay yet so show me what you have. dont mind going interstate
  12. D

Anodizing

Hey guys does anyone know how much it costs to get anodized paint stripped and reprinted roughly. looking at maybe doing it to my bike but trying to sus out cost first.... Cheers Dan
  13. D

Longer travel forks

Hey guys looking for some 170mm, 20mm through Forks. 36's, Totems or vengences. will go up to 350 atm show me what you have though!!
  14. D

Shoulder protection

Hey guys so i don't want to where full compression gear but want something to protect my shoulders/ color bone.... does anyone know anything that might help?? Cheers Dan
  15. D

Stumpy

Anyone have a cheap stumpy?? 300-400 dollar. no cracks or major dents. just the frame and shock
  16. D

QLD sdg seat

Hey guys looking for a cheap sdg belair seat or something similar. doesn't have to be perfect just needs to work. would prefer not to post but if the price is right... ;) Has to be I beam rail. cheese guys!!
  17. D

Glory DH0 travel

Just wondering guys whats the lowest amount of travel i could run on a glory DH0?? Would it be possible to almost set it up as a AM bike?
  18. D

gf's bike

Hey i know i am a guy but i thought this might be the best place to get help (if not ill leave haha). but i recently bought a bike for my gf but didnt really think about girl sizings or anaything. its a small and she is a pretty average height for a girl (not a miget)...
  19. D

mt tamborine

hey guys ive seen alot of recent videos popping up of people riding mt tamborine near the gold coast just wondering... 1. Where is it? and.. 2. Is it legal? cheers dan
  20. D

backpacks

Hey guys looking into getting a new backpack because my old one is falling apart and move around to much on my back. I want a bag that i can use for everyday trail rides but also take on over night rides with my hiking tent, sleeping bag, food and mat in. i heard a Deuter TransAlpine is a good...