Search results

1. C

9speed shifter 11 speed rear mech

hi guys, i'm currently running a sram X0 9speed shifter and a X9 rear mech on my FR AM bike. after seeing the new sram x01 rear mech that has no vertical movement i plan on getting it but you can only get it in 11 speed or 7 speed. now my x0 shifter is almost new, only a few rides old (haven't...
  2. C

VIC ns rns or fundamentl fork

Item: ns bikes rns fork or ns bikes fundamental fork Item Condition: good condition preferable. i don't want something covered in diints and scratches location: melbourne but willing to pay for postage. price: something reasonable (i can buy a brand new one from crc for $150)
  3. C

VIC sold

Item: Santa Cruz v10 (2004 i think) Location: Melbourne SE suburbs. Item Condition: mechanically great. had a full new bearing kit put through the frame before the last ride. Reason for selling: don't ride DH anymore, so its just taking up space Price and price conditions: $700 but open to...
  4. C

fox 40 or boxxer wc?

hey guys and girls, im getting new forks and im tossing up between 3 options. fox 40 Kashima coat fox 40 non Kashima coat boxxer world cup the reasion im asking about the 2 foxes is because dose the Kashima coat really make that much difference that the price is that much more? im...
  5. C

orange 224!!!

I want an orange 224 frame! that is all. inbox if anything please
  6. C

wtb: dj/park mtb forks

I am looking to buy a mtb fork that will suit a dj/park mtb. I live in melbourne but will pay for postage if necessary. My budget it 200 max no old peice of crap either, i want something decent that will last me a while. Pm me with details, price and a pic plz. :)
  7. C

this fork any good?

i got a white brothers pro shox ud150dh with 160mm of travel of my brother free, and im just wondering if there any good? there a year or 2 old and needed a good service but that was cheap.
  8. C

good body armour?

im looking to buy a torso body armour for dh riding, soon, but i was just wondering what is a good brand and or model to get. i am preferably looking for one with good coverage with solid protection (plastic ect) so i can try to avoid broken collor bones :/.
  9. C

Giant Glory DH1 or fusion terminator??

which is a better bike? in all terms (suspension, weight, handling, quality ect)
  10. C

good dh frame brands??

what are some dh frames that arnt to expensive (2-2.8 k) for a beginner, i need to know so i can start pricing the rest of the parts for my new bike im building up
  11. C

sold plz remove

•ns bikes fundamental 2 2011 forks, they are red, 26" (include things like colour, size, year etc). •Location: melbourne •Item condition description: it is fairly new (this year) with no dints or damage like that (there is a small scratch or 2 on the bottom of the fork from tricks gone wrong)...
  12. C

building murray river sinngletrail

I am planning on turning an old overgrown dirtbike track that is located between the farmers fence and the steep bank of the creek. The dirtbike track has been unused for over a year due to the floods, but since then, there has been a lot of vegitation growth. I am wondering for any tips and...
  13. C

strong rear rim for dh bike

I am wondering what is a good and very strong rim for the back wheel of my dh bike. At the moment, my bike is a hardtail but i plan on getting a killswitch frame which only has 100mm of travel so it needs to b able to take a whalloping and still stay true
  14. C

Black market bikes killswitch frame

I am hoping to get a black market bikes killswitch frame for my free ride / downhill bike that i am building up and im juat wonderig if it would b ok. I know it only has 100mm of travel and most dh frames have 200+ travel. But like i said, its also i free ride bike
  15. C

disk brakes

what are.some good hydrologic disk brakes to get for dh?