Search results

1. Live2DieTrying

TPU inner tubes. Tubolito. etc

Is anyone using TPU inner tubes? Actually running them full time, not as a spare in your pack. Im building myself some new wheels currently, and have been eyeing off these for ages. None of my wheels are set up tubeless, please dont tell me to just go tubeless. These thungs are lighter than...
  2. Live2DieTrying

Rockshox Reverb bleed tools

Item: Rockshox Reverb bleed tool and Oil height tool Location: Melbourne, happy to postage Condition: Good Price: ~ $20 for the pair. Extra Info: Rebuilding an old external cable reverb. Hopefully someone here has the tools and doesn't need them anymore. I have made my own lever bleed fittings
  3. Live2DieTrying

Spoke nipple washers, less than 7.5mm diameter

Item: Spoke nipple washers, less than 7.5mm diameter. Shallow dish Condition: Brand new, unused. Location: Upwey, Vic Price: Cheaper than online! Reason: Building up some Stans Flow MK3 rims. I don't want spoke holes to crack Extra info: These CNspoke washers look perfect...
  4. Live2DieTrying

Buying parts from Superstar Components

Has anybody here bought / ordered directly from Superstar Components in the UK before? I recently thought I would order their 'Slackerizer' angled headset, but got quite a shock with the prohibitive postage price offered on their website (300gbp! on a 37gbp item!!) I sent them an email, and the...
  5. Live2DieTrying

20mm boost hub in early Marzocchi fork?

I posted this question on Pinkbike in the Marzocchi sub-category, and have yet to receive a response. Does anyone here have both a 20mm boost hub, and an early Marzocchi 20mm axle fork with I.S. brake mounts? You know, the ones that required the wide/thick brake adaptor. (Most Marzocchi's before...
  6. Live2DieTrying

VDHS 22-23

Who got their entry submitted? I checked the entry page every day this week, waiting. Making sure i didn't miss the 30 second window to enter. Finally this morning it was showing sport (men's social club :p) opening at 12.00 noon. At midday I rushed to get my entry completed, and 2 hours later...
  7. Live2DieTrying

Stans Flow MK3 rims 26" 32h

Wanted item: Stans Flow MK3 rims 26" 32h Condition: Good to great hopefully! Price: $100 each for good / great condition, more for brand new / NOS Location: Melbourne, will pay post Reason: Wanted these for years. trusty 721's and nukeproof rims are looking a bit skinny these days! Extra info...
  8. Live2DieTrying

Found. Please delete

Item: broken shock pump(s) Condition: Any condition so long as the schrader fitting is still ok Price: Hopefully free + postage Location: Upwey, Victoria Reason: I need the schrader female to hose barb fitting Extra info: Making adapters to bleed my shock
  9. Live2DieTrying

IFP Fill Needle / Nitrogen needle

Item: IFP Nitrogen Fill Needle Condition: Price: $20 or less. Or possibly borrow yours for a week or so Location: Melbourne Reason: I would like to check / refill the bladder in my shock before having to send it to the professionals
  10. Live2DieTrying

Found. Please Delete. GT Fury (or other) 14t Idley Pulley + 12mm alloy thru-axle

I am looking for a few parts to refresh and customize my beloved Katipo DH bike. Item: 14t Idler Pulley for HPP bike design Condition: Good to great Price: Less than $100 Location: Melbourne, happy to pay for postage Reason: The old Idler on my bike is worn far beyond use. I have made my own...
  11. Live2DieTrying

Interview with Martin Soderstom

An interview the Great Martin Soderstom, one of the best slopestyle riders of all time. I grabbed this from VitalMTB where it didnt get much attention. He isn't all about the big tricks and triple whip 3's anymore, but now giving back by coaching the next generation. Still hurts thinking about...
  12. Live2DieTrying

Low pressure floor pump

I'm in the market for a new floor pump. My old one went haywire at Buller earlier in the year, and the old squeeze test indicator isn't accurate enough. I'm keen on the idea of a low pressure gauge, (up to 60psi) and there don't seem to be too many options that are affordable. So far I like the...
  13. Live2DieTrying

Intense Mag30 rim 32h

Item: Intense Mag 30 rim. Black 32h Condition: straight, no dents or cracks Price: $50... More if excellent condition Location: Melbourne, will pay postage if needed Reason: I have 1x32h and 1x36h atm Extra Info: Finally building up my Avanti D8
  14. Live2DieTrying

VIC SOLD. NS Surge 26 SOLD

Item: NS SURGE 26" 2008 Small frame + Ritchey seatpost Condition: No cracks or dents. Pretty good for 11 years old!! Price: $180 + postage Location: Melbourne Reason: New hardtail frame Extra info: I have owned this for a year and the previous owner gave it quite an easy life! Beefy frame built...
  15. Live2DieTrying

Cotic BFe 26 / On-One 456 Evo2

A month or so ago I got the urge to upgrade my hardtail... Purchased the frame on facebook and have just finished the build after a home paint job. rrOIg Frame - Cotic BFe 26" Fork - Marzocchi 55 ATA + NCR damper. NSB cable guide Handlebars - Raceface Atlas 750mm Stem - Easton Haven 50mm...
  16. Live2DieTrying

Found. Please delete. 26" Steel Hardtail

Item: 26" STEEL hardtail frame . Medium. suitable for 140mm forks. Condition: Good condition. No cracks or dents please Price: Up to $300 for the right frame Location: Melbourne, will pay postage Reason: Want to upgrade my hardtail Extra info: Please DON'T offer Aluminium DJ frames
  17. Live2DieTrying

Handmade Bicycle Show Australia

So I just saw this on Pinkbike: https://www.pinkbike.com/news/eight-bikes-from-the-2019-handmade-bicycle-show-australia.html Did anybody go? How did you know it was on? Did anybody see any advertising for the event?? I personally would have loved to check out all of the bikes, and I even would...
  18. Live2DieTrying

Rockshox GRIP DBC (REV RC '19)

Just noticed rockshox have a new version of their Charger RC for 2019 that uses a spring backed IFP and a dynamic bleed system! Seems there are no new suspension ideas at the moment. I have spent the last few weeks riding a Marz 350ncr and have been very impressed with the dbc cartridge! It is...
  19. Live2DieTrying

Marzocchi 55r

Looking for a marzocchi 55R in good condition.Any year model so long as it has a straight 1.125 steerer. Item: marzocchi 55R straight steerer Condition: good condition Price: ~$200 Location: melbourne, will pay postage
  20. Live2DieTrying

'06 marz 66sl Doppio cart

Item: Marzocchi 66 sl Dopio air cart Condition: Any condition. Whole fork or just Cartridge Price: $150 Location: Melbourne, will pay post Extra info: Trying to convert a 55 to dual air