Search results

1. DoisforDonuts

CORC Shuttle Day - Stromlo

Hi, thank you for the photos! How do we credit you if we share these?
  2. DoisforDonuts

Sydney Girls?

Hi Celine, some friends and I just got into DH and ride with a couple of other girls who are more experienced. We are going on a trail this Sunday if you wanted to come say hi. A DH bike wouldn't be out of place where we're riding although for now we won't be shuttling so might be a big push...
  3. DoisforDonuts

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Thank you for the offer but I do need to leave on the Saturday. I knew it was gonna be a bit of a long shot
  4. DoisforDonuts

Is anybody heading back from Thredbo to Sydney on the Saturday evening with a spare seat for rider and bike? I have good hygiene and will chip in for petrol and jokes
  5. DoisforDonuts

Hi all, I spoke to a couple of you at the last race talking about convincing your female partners to enter a gravity enduro race. So I wanted to share a little write up I did (with the help of Juliane Wisata who sponsored the photos) for Silent Revolution on women racing the Flow Rollercoaster...
  6. DoisforDonuts

I didn't realize this was allowed in this round. Yes a bike caddy at the bottom of the DH run to hand over the second bike would be great! :D
  7. DoisforDonuts

I was one of the losers who had trouble with my timing chip! I'd missed the only other round that used it so didn't have an idea what to expect and stupidly missed the briefing. I didn't get a time because you had to log it in after a run, before you go on your next run. Will definitely be...
  8. DoisforDonuts

HMBA Super G All Mountain - Paterson

More thank yous for the organizers.Had a blast, definitely worth the 430am wake up call and hike up from Sydney this morning. Tracks were impressive, event was professionally run and a friendly crowd. Gonna keep an eye out for more HMBA happenings. And the shuttle ride was an added bonus.
  9. DoisforDonuts

Thanks! Looking forward to this one
  10. DoisforDonuts

Type of bike Hi, I've never ridden the track up there before but keen to have a go. Would it be stupid to race it on my 120mm travel bike or is that doable? As a comparison, I've used the same bike to ride the first section of the downhill track at Ourimbah (some B lines though). Thanks!
  11. DoisforDonuts

Flow Rollercoaster by Rocky Trail - NSW ALL Mountain State Series + Championships

I'll second that this was the funnest round of the series despite also being a victim of timing chip mishap. Martin was kind enough to email me when he recovered my previously N/A## times yesterday. Looking forward to bigger and better all mountain racing next year. Thanks! Will make sure I am...
  12. DoisforDonuts

Flow Rollercoaster by Rocky Trail - NSW ALL Mountain State Series + Championships

Patterson Super G Patterson Super G sounds awesome. I've never ridden there. Would that be more suited to DH bikes?