Search results

1. gbear

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Wait, you got it dirty? OMG :eek::mad:
  2. gbear

NSW [SOLD] Banshee Spitfire

you thrash that baby of mine i'll cut you :) LOL enjoy the bike mate. I'm just glad it's not gathering dust anymore here until im back to 100%
  3. gbear

sold to a great bloke in Tassie. Enjoy it mate, i'll miss her :0
  4. gbear

replied/
  5. gbear

Too Big for Boom King sadly - so still here - will post now providing insurance is covered. $2200.oo Price drop.
  6. gbear

Honestly I'm at the point where I will ship it providing it is insured, it's just a waste of an awesome bike sitting here not being used. Sorry the drizzle and Boomking., I got burnt super bad on a previous transaction as the bike got trashed in transit, and it wasn't insured. So guess who...
  7. gbear

still here. Surely someone wants this rig?
  8. gbear

Still here, plenty of folks want it, but want it shipped. Not getting burnt on that again. not a pleasant experience. As above, may drive to Grafton or Coffs if that helps. cheers
  9. gbear

Had a few inquiries - but not interested in posting or selling it for ridiculous low-ball offers last price drop and bump - $2300.00 - If you are serious and will come pick it up talk to me, alternatively I may drive to Coffs or Grafton if that helps. cheers
  10. gbear

I am 6FT 2" - fits me fine but wish i had of got the XL (just preference) Bike is immaculate...

I am 6FT 2" - fits me fine but wish i had of got the XL (just preference) Bike is immaculate, ready to ride - i treat it better than my kids. :)
  11. gbear

Still here. hasn't been touched for 4 months. ready to go.
  12. gbear

I can find out about postage for you, but i would insist you got insurance to cover yourself. Send me a PM
  13. gbear

price drop $2600.00 - want it gone.
  14. gbear

Hey Dan. yes it is.
  15. gbear

Item: Banshee Spitfire Black on Black (currently has slikgraphics red decals) Location: Armidale NSW Item Condition: Excellent condition Reason for selling: collecting dust due to injury, and too nice a bike to sit here being wasted. Price and price conditions: 2200.00 Extra Info: see below -...
  16. gbear

Do you miss the flickability and fun of FS 26ers

I recently got back into the sport after a 10 year break due to spinal injury. I rode 16 " 20" 24" 26" since i could walk, BMX, even 16" pit bikes , BMX cruisers then 26 MTB / DH and most recently XC. I bought the 29er as Im a big guy 6FT3 115KG, and chose an Anthem X1. I enjoyed it...
  17. gbear

Whyte 829

well it sounds like he is actually giving you credible advise if the geometry is comparable, and you have stated you felt the niner was a bit big for you. Just playing devils advocate.
  18. gbear

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

tuned derailuer. tuned rear brakes cleaned stuff ready to ride tomorrow
  19. gbear

Respect

1 word. respect
  20. gbear

24" rear rim for bighit

I used a DICE 2-4 for my bighit back in the day, it was a bombproof wheel and I think they are pretty cheap.