Search results

1. E

STOLEN WA - Lapierre Spicy Team

Bike: Lapierre Spicy Team Colour: White with Black, Red and Blue Date it was stolen: 2, 3 or 4th February 2018 Where it was stolen: Perth/Northbridge, WA Specs: Carbon Frame, Rockshox Pike Forks and Monarch Rear Shock, SRAM XX1 Groupset, Shimano DX SPD Pedals, Absolute Black Oval Chainring...
  2. E

Lost Keys - You Yangs Stockyards Car Park - Mon 14th Apr

I appear to have lost a set of keys today (Monday 14th April) that were in the front door pocket of my car. They will be one of 3 places - outside an office I went for an interview at this morning, a Servo, or Stockyards Car Park at the Youies. If at the Youies they would be in the Stockyards...
  3. E

Lost Keys - You Yangs Stockyards Carpark

I appear to have lost a set of keys today (Monday 14th April) that were in the front door pocket of my car. They will be one of 3 places - outside an office I went for an interview at this morning, a Servo, or Stockyards Car Park at the Youies. If at the Youies they would be in the Stockyards...
  4. E

Another Newbie...

Hi. I'm a Pom who has just arrived in Melbourne from Perth (where I have been in purgatory for 3 years!) and 1 year in North QLD prior to that. I am just wondering where the good riding sports around Melbourne are - I have found the You Yangs and Lysterfield Park so far. Looking for All...