Search results

1. B

Sustainable trails and Mountain Biking

Intro ideas I love the message and the best of luck making it hit home. If I were you, I would start with some evocative video clips, images, or creative writing that really helps to illustrate the beauty and flow in natural settings that biking can bring. This will help to grab everyone's...
  2. B

QLD backyard pump track

nicely manicured Wow, that thing is beautiful! You can tell how much care went into it. It kind of looks like a nice little sculpture installation in your backyard. Much classier than some of the art in these parts
  3. B

How to deal with your local Council.

Nice! Very inspiring. I wish you the best of luck, and just might be the first one to fly across the world to come ride it! Hang in there Nick, it will be that much sweeter in the end
  4. B

Dirt Jump Etiquette

Woot Rule #2 You would think this would be a given for anyone who has progressed to dirtjumping in the first place. I am a bit suspicious that some of my more cherished things to ride have fallen prey to the blatant disregard of rule #2. Im a little afraid the spot I've been shaping behind my...
  5. B

Assisted barspin - Video???

Whoa I love that little halfie Watts does first- really shows you how they are getting down to business
  6. B

How to build DJ's

Drainage thought i'd add that in addition to a new drainage plan you need to check out the existing situation pretty thuroughly. I just dog a nice jump in the backyard that is ddirectly above some existing underwater drainage. Apparently my entire roof drains through that jump. LOL