Search results

1. J

STOLEN VIC - '13 Specialized Enduro Export all black

Someone helped themselves to my beloved bike. It means more to me than it's worth, and since insurance lapsed I don't have a way of replacing it for a while :( Bike: 2013 Specialized Enduro Expert 29 Colour: Matte Black Date it was stolen: 3/12/2018 Where it was stolen: Beaumaris, VIC: Locked...
  2. J

VIC SOLD Formula The ones (T1) brakeset and rotors

What year are these? I know these italian guys had some issues with pad clearance until they resolved that with some key design changes a year or two back..
  3. J

Sold

Change thread topic mate.
  4. J

Sold...................

Want, but funds limited. Lowball PM sent.
  5. J

sold

still for sale?
  6. J

Sold sold sold

FYI does fit 29er wheels when deflated. GLWS
  7. J

ACT SOLD - Roval Carbon 29" Traverse SL 142+ Wheelset

I has a need, but not plentiful funds. Let me know if you'd take less to get moving towards fattie goodness.
  8. J

NSW Sold

No worries, I suppose I have the same bag(s), had them for a few years and indeed 26" fits awesome, but 29" is a struggle. They'll fit though, but indeed gotta fully deflate, and if you're keen pull the tyre off completely. Anyway, good luck with the sale!
  9. J

NSW Sold

Is this somehow non-standard? I have two and they fit 29" easily so long as you deflate the tyres before packing the wheels..
  10. J

VIC SOLD: SRAM XX1 chainring 34T

Sold sold/traded with Jake. Thanks mate - will ship it off asap.
  11. J

VIC SOLD: SRAM XX1 chainring 34T

Item: 34T SRAM XX1 chainring, 11 speed Location: Melbourne Item Condition: ca. 200KM on it Reason for selling: bought it levering the better part of my ignorance (no, this is not compatible with X01...) Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: N/A Pictures: below..
  12. J

Specialized Henge or Phenom seat

Hi, Looking to replace my current well loved Henge seat with the same or Phenom seat. Ideally looking for the 2015 model on each. Let me know if you have one you're wanting to move on - happy to discuss. Cheers, J
  13. J

VIC SOLD: 2012 Formula R1 set

SOLD pending payment. Will update thread title when confirmed.
  14. J

VIC SOLD: 2012 Formula R1 set

Item: Formula R1 2012 brakeset. Hose lengths are 965mm and 1610mm. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: used. Short hose break is a little coiled form being wrapped around my fork. Perfect working order though. Reason for selling: Just not being used. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra...
  15. J

VIC X7/X9 trigger clams *2

Hey mate, thanks for your note - unfortunately they won't do the job for me. Thanks again. JB
  16. J

VIC X7/X9 trigger clams *2

Hey guys, looking for a couple of trigger clamps for an X7 and an X9 trigger shifter on an old epic. Alternatively some formula matchmakers for R1 brakes w/SRAM triggers will also do. I'm in the eastern burbs of Melbourne, and spend most of my days in Docklands. Let me know if you can...
  17. J

sold

still for sale?
  18. J

QLD SOLD - Please remove

wheel size would probably help..
  19. J

VIC Sold

Ya, still for sale or sold? Shoot me a PM if still up for grabs - keen to make an offer.
  20. J

VIC SOLD NEW in box: X01 Rear Derailleur

Sold pending payment