Search results

1. Art Vanderlay

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Fantastic build. would be a joy to ride. I have a 2011 Kona unit, all original apart from xt brakes. Hasn’t been ridden much. Mainly used around the town bike with kids. I’m thinking of giving it an overhaul, might use this as a bit of inspiration.
  2. Art Vanderlay

Little Things You Love

Chopsticks
  3. Art Vanderlay

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Loving this. Can you hurry up with the final build and specs :p
  4. Art Vanderlay

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Update. CT scan shows fracture, so cast for 6 weeks. New waterproof cast in a couple of days. Zwift it is :confused:
  5. Art Vanderlay

So hospital this morning, X-ray of wrist shows no break or fracture. Due to pain and being scaphoid, plaster & sling for a week. CT scan in a weeks time will determine if there is a fracture. Apparently they can take time to appear.
  6. Art Vanderlay

8km to go on 4wd descent. Finished one handed, walk parts, ride parts. Totally agree with what you have said re: tracks. Not only the bluestone, but some of the lumps and jumps just seemed awkward. Quite a bit of single track was too tight, both ends of bars in the bush. I may go back, we’ll see
  7. Art Vanderlay

Crash and snap. Wrist not to good :(
  8. Art Vanderlay

Damn it. Duct tape it back on?
  9. Art Vanderlay

The Brig

Keen to see if it all comes through......need a couple of 12 speed sram cassettes
  10. Art Vanderlay

You laugh you lose

Makita cordless drill. Only cordless item. Everything else is old and still has cords (Dads old tools)
  11. Art Vanderlay

Sram shifter mount FOUND SOLD

Have silver or black if you’re still chasing one. PM me your postal details, can post tomorrow
  12. Art Vanderlay

Little Things You Hate

RIP Franco Cozzo. Megalo, megalo, megalo
  13. Art Vanderlay

I assume a salty gooch is a very similar feel to saddle sores? Sorry, no pics
  14. Art Vanderlay

Never rode to the beach before so decided I’d give it a go today. Mum & dad are about 5km from beach. Rode to there place a few times but never to the water
  15. Art Vanderlay

Little Things You Hate

Best wishes with the recovery @Minlak , back on the bike soon
  16. Art Vanderlay

Everyday Carry

Last adventure (may forget some things, will add if I think of something): spot tracker 2 x tubes mini pump 2 x Co2 patches tyre lever multi tool small lube bottle (squirt) back up axs battery portable charger chain link lightweight jacket panadol snacks (gels, clif bars, banana, etc...) 2 x...
  17. Art Vanderlay

- Audax Australia ride, very well run I must say. - Total time was 18h 53min. That includes stopping time. - Start at 4am, finish around 10:50pm. - 4 checkpoints at 70km, 105km, 170km & 220km. Food and drinks supplied. - One section of road had just been graded. With rain was like riding...
  18. Art Vanderlay

couple of days ago, Jam for Jamieson 300.