Search results

1. F

VIC SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: 2011 Marin DH Bike (Small) Location: Geelong, Victoria Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Sat unused for 2 years Price and price conditions: $500 pick up, depending on location I may be able to drop it off. Extra Info: Marin Team Frame Small SRAM XO Shifters Blackspire Chainring SRAM...
  2. F

VIC SOLD: 2009 Marin Rocky Ridge

For sale is my 2009 Marin Rocky Ridge. I'm selling because I broke the chain and now just ride my (now also broken) AM bike so yeah. Need some cash to fix the other up. The bike has the following: Small frame (im 165cm) Sram x9 medium cage rear derailuer Hussefelt DH crankset some skate...
  3. F

AM/DH Rear Shock

Hey all, I have a 2010 Marin Attack Trail 6.7 with a rear shock Monarch 3.3 that is 152x31mm. I recently destroyed this shock (it's been on it's way out for a long time) and am looking for something new. I actually enjoy riding mostly DH tracks so am trying to find a rear shock in that...
  4. F

Sold

Item: 2011 Marin Quake 7.8 White small (I am 175cm [or so] tall for reference) Location: Geelong. I am happy to drive it to anywhere within 2 hours of Geelong, no postage sorry. Item Condition: The bike has a...
  5. F

Upper headset assembly reducer

Hello all, I am in serious need of a 56mm ZS type upper headset assembly that is also a reducer to straight 1 1/8. I have the bottom assembly no problem I mean any tapered headset comes with a 56mm lower however, I for the life of me can not find an upper. I have spoken with both FSA and...
  6. F

Vivid 4.1 Sag HELP!!!

Hi guys, just setting up my new dh rig and im running into a slight problem. For the life of me I am unable to get the sag to around 30% or 2.1cm. The coil is (according to sites and lbs) the correct weight for me. I weigh around 90kg and its 300lbs spring. 2.75" stroke. I have tried winding the...
  7. F

Gravity Scooters aka Tufftrail

Hey people, ive noticed quiet a number of threads with links to youtube videos of people riding scooters at the skate park. Now these guys arent very well known infact so unknown that in my search of teh internetz i have found only 3 videos of people using these things. I actually planned to buy...
  8. F

Greetings fellow Speed Demons, Faeros.

Hello all. Been riding XC for a number of years but just recently moved from lysterfield area to geelong and now ride the youyangs atleast 3 times a week. Been rocking a 2007 haro shift r5 and just recently chucked better forks, pedals, grips, bash guard and 2.25 tyres on it (2.1 orginal) so its...