Search results

1. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Beige...
  2. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Küntliah...! Same last Names dropping by ;)
  3. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Frankentrike...! Take this...! My Uzzi Weighs A Tonne...!
  4. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Grapevined...! State level spec Waiting, waiting, waiting... I wish...! What I've seen of that place, I wish I'd ventured out earlier, so much good stuff out there huh?
  5. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

You guys are great...! Best blaze in a love you long time. Thank fuck I'm seeing the spinal physio today, fucked myself over good n proper. Really struggling to move n fall out of bed for the ICE fix. They keep telling me to go enjoy life, keep active. Not sure shuttles were what they had...
  6. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Shalom Thanks man, loved it! Hey Binner, Look at her toes...! She heard lol. I got footage of the spandex filming you over the pump jumps at day's end...!
  7. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Good time, thanks for the ride ladies...! If i had footage from today, that'd be the theme music...!
  8. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Lower the seats for low rider cruising. You need to RAT da fuq outta dat...! A mate is prepping a turbo to go in his Kombi...!
  9. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Amazing movie destination Kung Fu Soccer...!
  10. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Siz's B'Day Blaze...! Siz's B'Day Blaze...! Click the link and post up there iif you want in... http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?304147-Siz-s-B-Day-Blaze-!&p=3079479#post3079479
  11. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

The one with the Meth Lab...! Prior to destroying cam case, this is all I got...! http://youtu.be/wp1qPqwx2xI
  12. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Sad news... Apparently Corambas been bulldozed...!
  13. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Depressing... Temptation is so there... body way to blown. Fuck shit kunt
  14. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Burn Me too, why'd you think they call me Sizzle! :censored:
  15. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Blazed Any slow, casual, no rush, weekend blazing going on? Cant guarantee my commitment as yet even though keen, depends how the spinal tap is when i wake up. If so, where and when?
  16. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Soon Blaze on...
  17. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Beeries Give a hollla if mid week runs and in need of a driver. Im in whale watch central, Caboolture whilst off work these days and free most week days if you need a driver ;)
  18. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Straight To Hell DH-Inc... August 10th Canungra ;) http://www.qldmtb.com.au/events/2014-yakima-sunshine-mtb-series-dh5-canungra/
  19. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Flmae on Beware the charging... Like do it where nothing can catch fire. A few fellas where i used to work all bought the Choag lights and the batteries blew up or units caught fire on charging. Not to say itll happen to you, just beware and dont get your house burnt down! You still racing...
  20. siz

Yup boys n E shredders

Blazed Getting the Shrek-kunt rebuilt to blaze again after Buller mishaps. Wanting a 150-160mm travel fork, QR or 15 golden rod in the ass, not the heavy dooty 160/20mm maxle setup at present. The wheelset is fucked after Buller, so going for the backup Crack Bros, ex Shanebo... new wheelset...