Search results

1. S

M810 saint or M875 XT levers

Item: Saint or XT levers Location: Gympie, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to a point Extra Info: The levers on my saints are leaking so i need some new one's or great second hand ones. Willing to pay postage
  2. S

Sold

I'll take them, have sent you PM
  3. S

VIC Sold

Hi, Can i get full spec's please and are you willing to ship
  4. S

NSW Intense Tracer - Large - Red! SOLD

Why oh why hot water system did you die, glws :(
  5. S

VIC Sold

Cost on postage to Gympie, 4570, QLD for the Lyrik's. Thanks
  6. S

Sold

Going to throw a low ball out there - $150 delivered
  7. S

Post your all mountain bike

HI, this is my $700 AM Special, Scott Ransom 30. The Marzocchi 55 ATA's lockout isn't working so i'll be getting that rebuilt but other then that it's in good working order and has been a delight to ride over the last couple of weeks. Plan for the future are to replace the brakes and maybe...
  8. S

2014 GT Force 27.5

Is there be an ally version of the force, i cannot see one but i might have missed it
  9. S

Big wheeled Treks

Was really hoping the Remedy would be a 650b, can't wait till a test ride but
  10. S

Any recommendations for a solid all mountain bike

Im is a similar situation to the OP, after something to do Gravity enduro and still go for a ride around the park with the kids. I'm 110kg, should i be looking for something a little more solid built. Have around $2k to spend
  11. S

SEQ gravity enduro series

Do you guys run stand alone races during the year or just the series at the start?
  12. S

Helmets for the larger skulled rider

ended up with a Louis Garneau Edge, must have tried on 50 different models, makes, sizing over the last 2 weeks thanks
  13. S

Helmets for the larger skulled rider

hi, so I'm trying to buy a new helmet as the BigW one I have is not going to cut it any more. Only problem is I am having trouble finding one to fit. Have tried on a few in the L/XL size but most end around 62, need something a bit bigger, 64+. Any ideas on who makes a larger sized helmet and...