Search results

1. Daniel69

Raw paint???????

Was wondering ive been seeing these bike with 'Raw' colour(Silvery, Chrome) on them how do you do this powdercoating? or where can you get the paint? or is it even just a type of metal coat? Cheers
  2. Daniel69

Oxford Falls Thanks

Just wanted to let the guyz who dedicate there time to oxy the new jumps look SICK!!!!!!! cant wait to hit them saturday just wanted to thank you and if u ever need help on the shovel hit me up cause i live at bottom of trails Cheers guyz!
  3. Daniel69

Shimano saint break help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure whether i need resin or sintered i know they are 810s cheers
  4. Daniel69

HELP PLEASE im not sure with my break pads for a shimano saint 810

Not sure whether i need resin or sintered please help cheers
  5. Daniel69

Beginner DH

any 1 want to hit oxy with a beginner as im looking for people who have just started to progress with please pm me Cheerz
  6. Daniel69

Squeaking in the brakes

Hey any ideas im getting a really irritating sounds in my rear disk brake. No water in it just really annoying and cant figure out how to stop it Any ideas
  7. Daniel69

DownHill/Freeride movies

Any one know of some sick movies apart from rampage,kranked and vast....... Cheers Guyz
  8. Daniel69

Downhill PSI Tyre Pressure

Hey im running two maxxis minions on a downhill/Freeride Track ( Oxford Falls) was just wondering what PSI is ideal???? Cheers guyz
  9. Daniel69

How to hit drops

Hey im new to downhill wondering what do i need to do when i hit a large drop as ive already hit the ladder drop at oxy 2.5m or so but i never land perfect any tips guyz?:fat:
  10. Daniel69

Warimoo track

Whats the conditions at Warimoo due to might head up tomoz is it like flooded or is it ride able cheers
  11. Daniel69

Beginner DH Riders

Hey guyz any one in northern beaches cracking into downhill like me????? Im keen for some riding once this god damn rain stops!!!!!!! But im at school so cant ride during the week i can ride on friday arvos and sundays at oxfordfalls if anyones interested hit me up would be sweet:)
  12. Daniel69

wahroonga bike park

hey was wondering whats the deal with this place is it DH/FREERIDE or is it just for familys?
  13. Daniel69

Downhill beginner riders

Hey im looking for some other beginner downhillers/free riders to session with im a young guy who has just come into the downhill scenario. I literally live on the oxfordfalls trails and would be sweet to meet some other beginners any one interested?
  14. Daniel69

Beginner DH riders

Hey i am looking for some Beginner downhill.freeride riders to ride with im only 15 and would like some guys to ride with and progress with. my local track are Oxford Falls as i live in that area to.... so if anyone would like to ride with another beginner would be cool. Also if your experienced...
  15. Daniel69

What lbs spring do i need?

I was wondering if anyone could help me out im a big rider and recently bought a downhill bike with a fox dhx rear shock i would appreciate if someone would let me know what size spring i need? many thanks guyz
  16. Daniel69

What Downhill Seat is the best at a good price?

Hey as the title says ^^