Search results

1. C

WA Sold

I will take it! PM Sent
  2. C

Post up ya 4WD!

I was reading this thread and made me miss my last creation. Had it for years and put about 150,000 hard kms on it - 350,000km on the original engine without issues when I sold it. Was a whole lotta fun when I lived in the NT. 1991 Subaru Liberty Wagon 2 inch body lift 2 inch suspension lift...
  3. C

Giving up the ciggies

I tried to quit for over ten years on and off - at least a few times a year. Tried patches, gum and one medication. It sounds stupid, but as everyone says, you have to really want to do it. Last yr I quit successfully for 4 months cold turkey - PB for me but kept falling off the wagon. I went...
  4. C

F..king summer nats

My place backs onto Northbourne right where the burnout track is. IMO I don't care, it is 3 days of noise and then all returns to normal. Yes there are a few idiots around but the worst we have experienced was a guy pissing on our fence.
  5. C

100mm travel 29er Forks 1 1/8 non tapered steerer

Item: 100mm travel 29er forks with 1 1/8 non tapered steerer and QR Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay:dependent on brand and condition Extra Info:Willing to pay for postage for good items
  6. C

VIC Sold Sold Sold

Private MEssage Sent
  7. C

You laugh you lose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jgGK4NJ8Hk&feature=player_embedded
  8. C

SOLD Avid Elixir 5s - Front and Rear Good Condition No Rotors and bleed kit!

Item:Avid Elixir5 front and rear complete levers and calipers Location:Canberra Item Condition: Good - few little paint chips on calipers as seen in photos and slight discoloration of levers from use Reason for selling: Upgraded to XT Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info:No rotors...
  9. C

Elixer R vs Shimano SLX/XT

I replaced the Avids on my Anthem with XT's and ICE tech rotors. I couldn't be happier. The lever adjustment and feel is better for me. now I am removing the juicy's off my SS and replacing them with deore
  10. C

QLD Sold

private message sent