Search results

1. K

D3 helmet liners with D2 helmets

Damn. Thanks for that
  2. K

D3 helmet liners with D2 helmets

Hi Does anyone know if TLD D3 helmet liners can be fitted to a D2 helmet? Thanks
  3. K

Mackay track

Hi all I just put a post in the 'Watering Hole' page last night, and then found this one. Definitely keen to help out with any track maintenance, pay a fee for riding, generally help out etc. Would love to hear from anyone about what the status is for newer riders. Thanks Kate
  4. K

Kinchant Dam track - Mackay

Hi all Can anyone tell me if the downhill track at Kinchant Dam near Mackay is still operational? Thanks Kate
  5. K

Hello and thanks!

I agree - I bought my first dual suspension bike after putting a post in the wanted section and managed to get exactly what I was after, at a reasonable price and with a 400km radius - totally stoked and rather grateful! Very impressed rotorburn - thanks alot
  6. K

QLD Wanted - All mountain bike - Mackay region QLD

Hi all Thanks for the messages and replies - I have got a new bike now (Yay!) Kate
  7. K

QLD Wanted - All mountain bike - Mackay region QLD

Hello I am looking to buy a second hand all mountain bike. I am 165 cm tall, so a small or medium size would probably be suitable, unless it is a womens specific bike with different sizing. I live in Mackay QLD, but would consider travelling to Townville, Rockhampton or Gladstone etc...
  8. K

Liability and Insurance. Need Help.

Converting an 'illegal' track to a legal track Hi everyone So... we have a downhill track and a xc track on private property, both very well built with input from local riders. Guys come up and ride for the weekend that would be club members of the local MTB club and therefore have MTBA...
  9. K

Any other good dh tracks other then awaba in newcastle/hunter

Yes there is, but they are either on private property or not advertised. I would recommend joining the Hunter MTB Group (not sure what they called exactly) and talking to some of the guys there. They could probably steer you in the right direction. Good luck
  10. K

Post your all mountain bike

I love this thread.... Keeps me entertained for hours checking out your bikes and dreaming about all the future things I can buy Keep it up!
  11. K

Trail, All mountain... help needed!

Hi again Thanks for giving me some more advice - still no new bike, you can't rush these things! Also we just moved, which always hurts financially... I think the Trek Lush is the equivalent of the Womens Fuel EX, so it is interesting to read your comments about that bike, thanks Jill. I...
  12. K

mackay downhill track

Hi there I would be interested in giving you a hand with track maintenance and riding. Kate
  13. K

Mackay Trailbuilding

Hi there I would be interested if you are still going ahead with this Kate
  14. K

Hi there Thanks for the replies - haven't got a new bike yet, still pondering. I am getting the feeling though that an AM bike might be a bit more suitable for what I want to do. I would hate to spend the money, improve my skills and then realise that I had 'outgrown' my bike if it didn't...
  15. K

Hi all I am in the proccess of bike shopping and would love some advice. I am currently riding a hard tail xc bike, which I love and am about to spend the money to get my first dual suspension bike. I feel I am a fairly competent xc rider, and like downhill (which I ride with my brothers...