Search results

1. stu44

EVIL Bikes in AUS

We are pleased to announce that we at Defcon Cycles, are representing EVIL bikes for Aus EVIL bikes are back in a big way with Kevin Walsh at the helm with design assistance from Dave Weagle. Walsh has moved production to a new factory and rebooted both the brand and the bikes. EVILs 2 new...
  2. stu44

Ibis Goes Dealer Direct In Australia

Ibis Cycles a Santa Cruz, California based manufacturer of industry leading bicycles, in cooperation with Defcon Cycles, announced a new dealer direct distribution strategy for Australia today. Founded in 1981 by Mountain Bike Hall of Fame inductee, Scot Nicol, Ibis has been a pioneer in the...
  3. stu44

IBIS HDR 27.5 Frame Clearance

UPDATED PRICES DROPPED We have Over stocks of the IBIS HDR Frames here that we can do a deal on. All Frames listed currently IN Stock and ready to go out the door IBIS HDR Medium Cobra Blue w Fox CTD 27.5 set up RRP $3795 SPECIAL $2795 Free delivery in Aus 2 x IBIS HDR Large Reverse Vitamin...
  4. stu44

Sold please remove

Sold..........
  5. stu44

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  6. stu44

Please delete

Please delete
  7. stu44

Stolen - On-One Inbred 16inch White QLD

Stolen - On-One Inbred White 16inch complete bike. Bike was Stolen from Hendra on Sat night 3rd November, It is a Complete Brand new bike built up as Singlespeed, if you have any info please call Glen on 0403001623 Frame - On-One Inbred white 16inch Forks - WhiteBros Carbon Rigids Brales...
  8. stu44

29 Tooth 5 Bolt Chainring

What: 29 Tooth 5 Bolt Chainring 94 Bcd Price range/Willing to Pay: ? Location: Brissy Extra Info: must be new, or even if you know where to get one let me know.
  9. stu44

28 hole Disc Hubs

What: 28 hole Disc Hubs Price range/Willing to Pay: depends what you got Location: Brisbane Extra Info: If anyone has toasted a set of Bontrager Race lites or somthing i would love the hubs
  10. stu44

28 Hole XC Disc Hubs (wanted)

What: 28 Hole XC Disc Hubs Price range/Willing to Pay: what have you got Location: Brisvegas Extra Info: Let me know even if you know of any even if they are brand spankin
  11. stu44

Which 28 hole XC Hub?

Does anyone out there in XC world know of any or want to get rid of any 28 hole XC Disc Hubs. Possibly a Hugi, American Classic, King, anything else out there What are your thoughts
  12. stu44

WTB Mutano Rapto 2.4 Race Tyres

What: WTB Mutano Rapto 2.4 Race Tyres Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 each Location: Brissy Extra Info: If anyone has pulled these off a new bike, or if anyone out there knows where to get them, let me know
  13. stu44

Rear Hayes Hydro Caliper Only

What: Rear Hayes Hydro Caliper Only Price range/Willing to Pay: Lets see what you got Location: Brissy Extra Info: I really only need the outer half of a hays mag caliper from bout '02. But if anyone has a full caliper of any hayes Mag with 74mm spacing, let me know
  14. stu44

SUN MTX Rim 32 Hole

What:SUN MTX Rim 32 Hole Price range/Willing to Pay:depending on condition Location:Brissy Extra Info: very keen to get hold of one, doesnt have to be in perfect condition
  15. stu44

17-18inch Alloy or CroMo XC Frame

What:17-18inch Alloy or CroMo XC Frame Price range/Willing to Pay:$400 Location:Brissy Extra Info:Let me know guys
  16. stu44

32 or 34 tooth chainring 4 bolt

What: 32 or 34 tooth chainring 4 bolt, no ramps or pins Price range/Willing to Pay: 20-30 Location: Brissy Extra Info:
  17. stu44

I-Drive Rear End

What: GT I-Drive Rear End Price range/Willing to Pay: What you got Location: Brissy Extra Info:Chasing rear end from 01,02,03 I drive, I know that a few front ends have cracked and if you have a left over rear end including the eccentric, let me know, can be either a DH, Ruckus, 1.0, 2.0...