Search results

1. N

Vote here to formalise MTB trails in Plenty Gorge Park!

WE NEED YOU to PICK OUR PROJECT and VOTE FOR US to formalise the MTB trail network in Plenty Gorge Park (Yellow Gum area)! Do you enjoy the trails at Plenty Gorge Park? Well did you know that the singletrack you may have been riding are all informal? Do you want to change this? Now is your...
  2. N

VIC FOUND - Bike Bag - FOUND

I'm looking for a bike bag. I don't have a brand in mind. But something that's got good protection or allows you to add padding like the Kathmandu one. Let me know what you have! Thanks.
  3. N

VIC SOLD - Hope Bash Ring (32-34T), Race Face NW Chainring (34T)

Item: Hope Bash Ring Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Excess Price and price conditions: $35 + postage. Pickup/meet up Docklands/CBD/Trailhead. SOLD pending payment Extra Info: Silver. 32-34T. 104BCD. http://www.hopetech.com/product/bash-ring/ Pictures...
  4. N

VIC SOLD - Maxxis High Roller 26x2.10 tyres - NEW

Item: 2x Maxxis High Roller 26 x 2.10" tyres Location: Melbourne Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Excess Price and price conditions: $25 each, $40 for both + postage. Pickup from CBD / Docklands or trailhead. Extra Info: 26 x 2.10". Folding. 60 TPI Pictures:
  5. N

VIC SOLD - POC VPD Joint 2.0 knee pads - medium - SOLD

Item: POC VPD Joint 2.0 knee pads Location: Melbourne Item Condition: As new. I have only tried these on for size and have never ridden in them. Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $130 + postage ($13.40). Pickup/meet up welcome Docklands/CBD or at a trailhead. SOLD...
  6. N

VIC SOLD - Giant Contact Upright Saddle - SOLD

Item: Giant Contact Upright Saddle Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used for 675km, great condition Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Price and price conditions: $25 + postage. Pickup/meet up welcome Docklands/CBD or at a trailhead. Extra Info: No rips or scuffs, some superficial...
  7. N

VIC SOLD - Shimano XT M785 chainrings 38/24T - SOLD

Item: 38T & 24T chainrings for Shimano XT M785 cranks Location: Coburg VIC, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: New and unused. Reason for selling: Taken off a new crankset which I bought for 1x10 duties Price and price conditions: $70 + pp nego - SOLD Extra Info: Will split if got...
  8. N

Light and Motion Seca light - poor build quality?

Does anyone else here use the Light and Motion Seca light? How have you found the build quality? I recently purchased the Seca 1500 model and found that there was gaps where the metal housing meets the heat sink so light was shining through. L&M support said it wasn't normal, so I got...