Search results

1. S

BB link for 2008 Teocali

Hi all. I have bent one of the link bolts on the bottom bracket on the bike and want to obtain replacements and while I'm at it I want to rebuild the while assembly with new bushes and bearings as well. Does any one know where I can get these locally? I can source from overseas if I have to...
  2. S

Fulcrum Red Metal 5 for $189 on website

Hi. I came across some 26" Fulcrum Red Metal 5 wheelsets for $189 new. The website clams they retail for $450. Website is local as well. Are these any good as they appear to be to good to be true price wise? Google reviews say good things but I would prefer local experience Currently I...
  3. S

Chain Ring 32T

Hi all. I need to replace my middle chain ring which is an 32T on an older Shimaro M442 crankset. As stock from some places seem to be limited for the older stuff, what do you recommend to replace this with and will fit? Thanks!
  4. S

Newbie from South Coast NSW

Hi all. I've recently gotten back into mountain biking after a few busy years of building a house so thought I'll join up and say hello. I've been riding on and off for over 20 years mostly with mates or on my own more so these days but done no comps or group rides. My current ride is a...