Search results

1. CAR55

older fox dhx mods?

I have an older fox DHX 4.0 shock in an sx trail used for DH and AM. It has always pedalled like a POS, but other wise rides great. Sag is set at about 30%. Even from new the propedal adjuster has always been run on max. Can these shocks be modified to increase the propedal?
  2. CAR55

manitou shock service tool #85-6107 IFP setting tool

Does anyone out there have the manitou swinger Internal floating piston tool? From my days in the bike shop i remember the tool but no longer have access to it. If anyone has one, could they please measure the depth the tool would set the IFP to for a 2.75 inch stroke shock? While the...
  3. CAR55

ISCG chainguide bolt patterns

Which is the larger diameter bolt pattern? ISCG OLD or ISCG 05? Is 05 the newest pattern? I have multiple (old) bikes with each and don't know which is which, so don't know what to order come time to replace...... Any explanation of the different pattern would be awesome.
  4. CAR55

v10 seat post size?

Can anyone out there tell me the seatpost size required for the old V10.1 ? I'm building up an old girl from a frame bought here....
  5. CAR55

santacruz v10.1 setup guide

Hi all I've trolled the net but can't find a setup guide for the old v10.1 suspension with the progressive suspension 5th element rear shock. The santacruz web site has a guide for the newer v10s but only for the fox and rockshox shocks. Anyone know of a pdf copy of the origional owners...