Search results

1. G

VIC SOLD - Please remove

Nice bike. I'm a huge Superlight fan. Been riding Superlights since 1997 (when they were called the Heckler). I've tried a lot of other bikes (even bought some, thinking that the fancy multi pivot systems MUST be better - more is better, right??). But those bikes have all come and gone, and I...
  2. G

Sold.

is it external cable routing?
  3. G

NSW American Classic Wide Lightning 29er wheelset - very good to new condition

Item: with 15mm front and QR rear Location: Newcastle Price: let's talk also willing to discuss other 25mm+, sub-1650 gram wheelsets Thanks, John.
  4. G

ACT Admin - please delete thread

How much for the bottle cage?
  5. G

NSW Anybody have a broken rear SRAM derailleur?

Item: My SRAM rear derailleur cage broke. It's 80mm between jockey wheel centres Location: Newcastle If anybody has a spare, I would really appreciate it. I have three old derailleurs, but they're all the wrong cage length. Happy to swap. Thanks, John
  6. G

NSW Front derailleur, top pull, low clamp, 34.9 clamp

Thanks mate, I think I've found one. I'll let you know if it falls through.
  7. G

NSW Front derailleur, top pull, low clamp, 34.9 clamp

Item: As per title. SRAM or SHIMANO. I don't actually know if there's a difference between 2X and 3X FD's, but my bike is 2X Location: Newcastle Price: I've seen them sell from "postage only" to $20 I know there must be a few of these hiding in boxes, now that you've all gone 1X !! I'm getting...
  8. G

FOUND THANKS. Cheap disc brake set

You're right, but I might only need them for about 100km total, so the pads just need a little bit of life left. (Plus I gave away some Hayes brakes with new pads last year, so it's killing me even to have to pay that!)
  9. G

Thanks mate, but with a discount code I can get those brand new with a warranty from CRC for $75. I'm hoping more for the $30 to $40 price range that I've seen a few brakesets sell for around here.
  10. G

Item: front and rear brakes (levers, hoses, calipers) (rotors not necessary) Location: Newcastle Condition: looks don't matter, but I would prefer no leaks Price range: Hoping for a bargain They are just for a spare bike for friends to ride. Extra bonus points if you have left hand...
  11. G

SOLD! SRAM X0 10-speed shifter, including bar mount

Oh, that's a shame. Only missed it by 11 months.
  12. G

SOLD! SRAM X0 10-speed shifter, including bar mount

Do you have a left hand 2x shifter as well?
  13. G

QLD SOLD Pedals, x7 shifter, cable brakes, kids cranks

Is that Pure V saddle for sale still?
  14. G

Please remove

Item: Front and rear Gripshift Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Excellent, less than 100km Reason for swapping: Want to try triggers. I'm a huge Gripshift fan, but I've always used it 1x9 or 1x10. Now that I am using a front derailleur, it seems like triggers might be good...
  15. G

VIC Garage sale - Close enough to all SOLD

PM sent re saddle
  16. G

NSW Sold

PM sent re Ikons
  17. G

Giant Anthem X Medium (or Small) Front Triangle or Frame

OK, thanks for letting me know.
  18. G

QLD Specialized Phenom saddle. 143mm

Thanks Pete. Moorey, here are the photos of mine (Sorry Pete I couldn't attach these via PM to Moorey)
  19. G

two saddles, 143 and 155 wide, pretty light (sub 260g?)

I'm shopping for two saddles (one for my wife, one for me). I currently have a 143 Specialized Toupe with hollow titanium rails and a 130 Fizik Arione VS with Kium rails Both are black and in like new condition (the Toupe is too hard for us and the Arione is too narrow). Happy to swap one or...
  20. G

Giant Anthem X Medium (or Small) Front Triangle or Frame

Hi mate, I have a medium carbon Anthem X 29er frame. It was the spare bike of a race team and had supposedly only done 200km (it has some chain suck marks on the stay) and I bought it for all the XTR parts. Before I put the parts on my new Superlight frame, I raced the Anthem in a 100km race two...