Search results

1. K

2013 Scott genius 740 (people's thoughts)

I got one back in April, I can't get the smile off my face, every time I ride it is an absolute pleasure. the only downfall I have encountered it there are no tubes available other then Welter weights in the 650b size, I live in Cathead territory and it is pissing me off no end. Every one is...
  2. K

Tamworth Off Road Cyclists

where abouts up this way are you Dr.Matt??
  3. K

Tamworth Off Road Cyclists

Are there any members off this club on here? my nephew and I are keen to join just want to get a bit of insight first.
  4. K

Reign or Genius

Thanks to all for you input on this thread been a big help. They had on the news that there was DH track being built on Mt Borah (same place they para glide from) but have not ventured there yet to have a look. Will keep you Posted. are there any other members from Manilla-Tamworth area on...
  5. K

Reign or Genius

Picked up the Genius Last, night first impression is very good, had the KS LEV fitted and shimano saint pedals by the guys at Gordon Turner in Gunnedah and they have done a top job and got it for a nick. Will hopefully get a ride this afternoon providing the rain holds out for the rest of the...
  6. K

Reign or Genius

Ride mostly XC and I have a 2011 XTC for that but there are a couple off tracks that have some nice drops and i am sick of taking the sissy line, there was also a story on the news a month or so ago about a DH track baing built in Manilla NSW where i live and was keen to give it a bit of a go...
  7. K

Reign or Genius

I had been keen to get a New Reign, my LBS told me there would be a 6-8 week wait sooo I had a look on the exchange and found a large that was only 4hrs from Tamworth, only problem it has some damage on the top tube, only small but whenever I am riding every time I look down I am going to see...
  8. K

Scott Spark 10

thanks heaps for your replies
  9. K

Scott Spark 10

I am umming and arring whether to buy one of these, there are some good deals going on the exchange at the moment, currently ride a Giant XTC Hardtail and want to make the switch to a dual susp, would this be a good setup for xcountry and general bashing around, I ride cut paths and a bit of...