1. aaronzor

NSW Sold

Sold :) Thankyou
  2. aaronzor

NSW Sold

Hey Guys Now $90 Also Pickup only as it is to expensive to post
  3. aaronzor

Castle Hill Ride

Heya I live in the hills district and ride a trance, what kind of riding do you guys do?? i wouldnt mind tagging along sometime.. is this loop you guys do long???
  4. aaronzor

NSW Sold

SOLD..... Please Remove Thanks Item: TRANZX Indoor Trainer JD111
  5. aaronzor

Sydney CBD Night Out

Hey Boys, Im thinking this friday round 9pm at James Squires Brewhouse at King Street wharf ?? I wont be able to come earlier as i finish work at 8pm. Whats everyone think?? Feel free to email me hiimaaron@optusnet.com.au or msn libertyb4sti@hotmail.com
  6. aaronzor

Sydney CBD Night Out

Ey Guys, yeah wasnt too sure if it should go in watering hole so i just posted here. If a admin sees this feel free to move it if you need. Pretty much looking for anyone over the age of 18 who wants go out into the city round cockle bay maybe n hit up a pub/club whatever have some drinks...
  7. aaronzor

Sydney CBD Night Out

Hey Guys, Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in meeting up in the city for a few drinks on a friday night?? Hit up a few clubs after or something as well let me know if anyones interested email me upp hiimaaron@optusnet.com.au Cheers -Aaron
  8. aaronzor

2008 Olympics Thread.

My highlight of the olympics so far would have to be stephanie rice, i paid no interest to her until now and damn shes a cutie. Love all the cycling events too, gets me heaps enthusiastic to get out and ride more its sweet. would be awesome if they had wet t shirt contests at the olympics...
  9. aaronzor

The Worlds Best Mixes Thread

I know its old but it is still my absoloute favourite set. --------------------------------------------------------------- Skream - Essential Mix 06/17 tags: Dubstep, essential mix, radio1, skream We present the young UK ambassador for dubstep, Skream. He is only 21 but he’s already one of...
  10. aaronzor

Yewwwwwwwww! and a question

hell yeah thats awesome!!
  11. aaronzor

Manly dam open?

I hit the dam on Monday and there is still working being done towards the end when you ride behind all those houses over the wooden bits "my favourite part.." so you need to take a detour on the road and make a right at the bottom of the hill to then get back onto the track.. not sure if its...
  12. aaronzor

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

is anyone riding on sunday? manly/terry hills or around??? looking for some xc action!@!
  13. aaronzor

SOLD: 2001 Large Giant TCR 1

i regret not getting in sooner! bike is in great nick i was tossing up buying it! oh well too late :D
  14. aaronzor

Manly Dam Sunday Weekly

give me a week and i will be riding again boyssss
  15. aaronzor

2008 Giant Glory DH0...18.8kg.

i loveee the rims!!!
  16. aaronzor

My 05 Reign

looks awesome!
  17. aaronzor

Giant Reign 0 2008 - ground-up build

Loving the new ride man! yeah yeah!
  18. aaronzor

Paintball Day (Sydney) 24May08

meh dunno aye i dont like guns and bruises... :confused: lets go shopping.. haha
  19. aaronzor

Winmalee/Blue Mountains-30th March

count me in should be sweet!! Sunday i aint working yeah baby!
  20. aaronzor

08 Reign X1 upgraded

Jasooonnnn long time no speak yo. hahaha oh remember all the shit you used to give me about riding a GIANT!! muahahaha Thats a sick ride aye Keep it real -Aaron:D