Search results

1. S

Is this a good deal?

Is that for the 2011 xtc? I've been considering one too and haven't been able to find one under $1,699
  2. S

Hill Song - Competitive Churches?

That post is spot on, I've had the "pleasure" of being able to use the recording equipment they own through a number of bands (concert, stage bands etc) that I was in during school as a there was a member of the church in the band. I could not believe how commercial the place was, in particular...
  3. S

Future Music Festival

Its going to be awesome, great line up and last year was probably the best festival i've been to. hopefully it wont be as crowded as goodvibes was either
  4. S

Dedicated to all those who I've abused for crap spelling and grammar.

in terms of punctuation, citation etc. i dont think it can get any more anal than the melbourne university guide to legal citation. obiously its for law, but its the guide we use for essays submitted for all our llb subjects so anyone who's in need might just find it useful...
  5. S

Which mobile phone would you recommend?

not much on advice, but definately steer clear of the nokia 6230i. Its a complete piece of shit, mines been warranty repaired twice, and the customer service i received from nokia was completely crap. which is dissapointing because the two phones i owned before it were a 6100 and 3310and they...
  6. S

Studying

no doze = death, its terrible!! just a little bit of something stronger seems to help though ;)
  7. S

how was your longweekend........

360 on saturday night at the hordern, it was awesome, pendulum rocked!! sunday arvo at the garden at chinese laundry, van she were pretty impressive but it was way too packed. then ahead at the skygarden after that, now im just ready to go to bed
  8. S

Optical illusions

its cause the cells get fatigued and end up dropping below their base firing rate i think
  9. S

Optical illusions

we look at this page: http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/index.html for a cognition and perception tute last week at uni. it has pretty heaps of illusions
  10. S

Where to go for schoolies?

schoolies is what you make it! we went to surfers and had an awesome time, if you want to keep it tame, you'll be able to, and if you look around, you'll be able to get an awesome apartment. we ended up with a 4 bedroom top floor apartemnt with 6 people paying $350 each. big enough to have...
  11. S

Bloody sleepers - what to do??

its beyond me how anyone could slep on a bus! but fuck it'd give me the shits if someone had done that to me! i think i would have prodded and pushed till they woke up. at least he didnt drool on you!! sleeping on trains is awesome though, i reckon about 50% of the students on any train down...
  12. S

Uni Help - Psyc

thanks for all your help guys, really appreciate it. Im definately going to get my hands on Kingdom of fear asap, from the recomendations it seems to be the way to go! and yeah it does have to be an autobiography
  13. S

Uni Help - Psyc

Hey, I have a uni assignment (already!!) for psychology where I have to read an autobiography (or memoirs) and then annalyse the autobiography from the perspective of a personality theorist (eysenck etc.) I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to any interesting autobiographies...
  14. S

Royal National Park MTB working group

I have to say that i share the lack of optimism shown by the other posters. I started riding in the park when we had a virtualy free reign (sp) over the place. Its just gone from bad to worse. I think its excellent that you are trying to do something for mountainbikers as a group in the park...
  15. S

Field Day

me too!! cant wait for it
  16. S

New Years Eve!

same! and its going to take every one of those 7 days to recover. what you got planned for the 7 hours in between?
  17. S

Pendulum

saw el hornet on friday night at the gaelic club, it was incredible!! anyone else go? it was a bit of a pity cause he got it going and then the mood slowed right down when shapeshifter came on. an awesome night though!
  18. S

What Do I Make Of This???

i really have to agree with the last post - its clearly just a joke and im sorry to say i laughed out loud at it! if anyone was actually serious they wouldnt say it like that!
  19. S

homebake

it sold out in august
  20. S

smoking

i smoke, mainly cause i a enjoy it, not sure exactly why, but i just do.. also like a few other people have said, if all your mates do it then it seems to just happen. another awesome aspect of smoking is the extra breaks you get at work as a result!! and im 19