Search results

1. 01287

There are many Spesh Enduros but this one is mine :)

Giant?! You rode a giant?!? OMG I used to think you were cool man..
  2. 01287

Nukeproof Mega

Knowing you have an erection gives me an erection too.
  3. 01287

Nukeproof Mega

She's asian, she may have yellow skin but her hair's still black you know? Can't be all yellow. Have you seen how weird an asian girl with blonde hair is? The pedal reflectors are a necessity. From side on the bike stands out like big bird, but from behind all you see is black tyre, seatpost...
  4. 01287

Nukeproof Mega

The yellow is definitely sexy, but the paint isn't very hard wearing and chips easily. The black and silver anodised would be a pretty tough coating, that's probably why everyone goes for them. However, your frame needs a few battle scars to prove you're not a lycra road biker babying the beast...
  5. 01287

SC whoring - Blur LT and Jackal

A carbon nomad would complete your collection, just saying:eyebrows:
  6. 01287

Nukeproof Mega

Some bits I got off crc, some bits were from other guys off rotorburn and the frame was from fanatik bike
  7. 01287

Nukeproof Mega

It pedals great, nukeproof say to use 34t-36t chain ring to prevent pedal bob but dug8713 says you can tune out pedal bob with low speed compression settings on monarch (min max gate settings). It's a long bike tho.
  8. 01287

Nukeproof Mega

Haha it's actually already dirty, the phone camera just doesnt bring out the filth. It's very long and stable, like a 29er tricycle! Just kidding, the stability makes it easy for amateur rider like me. dug8713 gotta get your help to shorten the hoses sometime. Good idea, looks mean...
  9. 01287

Nukeproof Mega

Meet my new love Ethnicity: Asian (yellow) Occupation: Mail order bride (arrived in a box) Price: Only few thousand dorrah (dollars) Frame - Nukeproof Mega in medium size.. and yellow if you couldn't tell Rear shock - Monarch RT3 Front shock/fork - Fox 32 150 RLC Handlebars - Nukeproof 760mm...