Search results

1. T

SOLD!!! VIC Specialized Status

SOLD!! Not sure how to remove post though?
  2. T

SOLD!!! VIC Specialized Status

SOLD in 4 days!!! 2012 Specialized Status - Medium Location: VIC Somerville Item Condition: Pretty good. All the usual scratches and stuff. Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $1700 ONO Extra Info: Details Size: MEDIUM Weight: 17.5 kg approx. Colour: White &...
  3. T

QLD Ns soda fr SOLD

u can buy a brand new 2013 soda on chain reaction for $2880??
  4. T

QLD **SOLD **Marin Quad 250 Team DH 2011 **SOLD**

how much for the forks?
  5. T

Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

hey mate. You should come check out redhill. not too far from philip island and is pretty good fun. Ive been riding for about 5 months now.
  6. T

VIC 2009 Specialized BigHit 3 - Price drop 1400 SOLD

whats the go with the last pic of the front shock?
  7. T

VIC Giant Glory 1 2011 (excellent condition) SOLD!!!

why are you selling it? looks sweet
  8. T

VIC Sold

so the rim obviously needs replacing? Is that just a scuff on the 01?
  9. T

Bowden Spur Kinglake - The rebuilding of a new legal DH riding facility.

are there trails to ride there already... id love to go and check it out one day. how does one get there??
  10. T

bleeding brakes

i do do alot of downhill on my reign... just researching brakes im getting the impression saints are the go?? is it just me or are avid elixir 1's crap?? ive had my bike for 4 months now and they havent been right since a week after my first ride. i have to pump them up to get them to work...
  11. T

bleeding brakes

I really want to know how to bleed my own brakes. Rather than taking my pushie down to the bike shop every time I need it done and then waiting a couple of days for what seems like a 2 hour job at most. At the moment Ive got avid elixir 1 (stockie on my giant reign 2 2012) but im going to buy...
  12. T

Rides Near Mornington Peninsula

redhill for sure. i ride there every week. awesome downhill section. plus some cool trails beginner to intermediate. its off boundary rd dromana. theres a fire trail called ians cutting. so much bettter than lycrafield if u like jumps and drops and berms etc
  13. T

Complete Novice

from what i hear shimano saint are the go looking at buying some myself to replace my avid elixirs which are also problematic.. ive already had them bled by the bike shop where i bought them 3 times and they just keep farking up. apparently saints are really good and easy to bleed.
  14. T

AM and DH

I agree with Brettjon... Ive got an AM (reign2) and I like to peddle back up. It allows me to do more runs and ride past the suckers pushing their DH beasts back up. Riding back up is way better than walking!!! I think unless your a full weapon on DH an AM bike will handle most of the...
  15. T

how to find your local downhill trails?

Redhill only has a couple of runs... from what i saw at YY redhill seems a bit more intense with some serious drops and some gnarly jumps and its not all marked out like the you yangs. I loved the YYs. lots of different runs all close together. i agree about lysterfield... i like to call...
  16. T

im from the mornington peninsula in victoria. ride at redhill at the moment. Just looking for some longer runs and something different to mix it up. Been out to the you yangs but thats 1.5hrs away. redhills only 15 mins cheers for the response lads
  17. T

Hey, Just new to riding downhill and was just wondering how to go about finding all the local trails close by?