1. R

Rocky Mountain Slayer 2011 to 2015

Medium :( Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  2. R

Feel free! Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  3. R

Item: 2011 to 2015 Rocky Mountain Slayer Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000 Extra Info: Size Large, Complete bike or frameset. Cheers, Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  4. R

Real world Fuel consumption

2003 Toyota Echo 3 door, 1.5L 4 cyclinder, 5 speed manual, 350,000km on the clock. 4.5-5 /100km on country roads No idea in the city- we live in the country. 1996 Holden Rodeo 4x4, some 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual, canopy, bull bar, roof racks, bike stickers, No idea. But it rarely leaves the...
  5. R

VIC Please Delete /// No longer for sale!!!! 2017 Norco Range C1 27.5 Medium Custom Build

Hmmmmm, noted and edited. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  6. R

VIC Please Delete /// No longer for sale!!!! 2017 Norco Range C1 27.5 Medium Custom Build

New price! $4300! You literally cannot find this frame and fork for this price! But you can buy my complete bike! Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  7. R

Passive Solar housing

Very cool. Im just around the corner on Service Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  8. R

Passive Solar housing

Where abouts in Punkah are you building? We may be neighbours. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  9. R

Passive Solar housing

I'll second this, my wife and I just bought in Porepunkah. The market here is going crazy. We have watched a few houses suit though as we are moving into winter. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  10. R

Project Bike Planner - Usable Link

Wow! What a shear amount of work that would have been! Awesome job, I would love to have access to that! Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  11. R

work/trades...what do you do for a crust?

Bike shop here as well. Lucky for me though the trails are 2 min from the shops front door. I prefer "Assistant Director of Good Times" to Brett Tippie of course... Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  12. R

Diagnose my brake problem for me

Yes. But no air will be induced. Simply cap the caliper then clean up the spill. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  13. R

Diagnose my brake problem for me

A few other tips: Check that both the upper and lower t25 bleed screws are tight on the lever Simply push in a $2 syringe (without the plunger) into the lever Orient the lever 45* down Push and pull the 50ml of fluid heavily from the caliper. Push like hell, pull hard to create vacuum...
  14. R

Specialized Stumpjumper opinions

I've got about 50km into the new Comp Carbon 29. At first I was expecting a bit of a sled based on the angles but in reality the bike loves to pedal. The geo was good for me (med frame at 178cm). But if I were to buy one I would boost the fork to 160 and do some volume reduction in the rear...
  15. R

Xfusion hlr coil shock . awsomeness

I long shocked a Hightower withone of these and it transformed the bike. I have ran many X Fusion products over the years and I have never been disappointed. I'm just waiting for the HLR Coil with a climb switch. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  16. R

Servicing Magura MT trail brakes

I highly recommend contacting EuroCycles the Aussie distro for Magura. Very helpful. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  17. R

Getting more power out of M820 Saints

Have you gone from sintered pads back to resin pads? As far as I am aware all Saints ship with sintered pads. If you try to run a resin pad on a disc that has previously ran sintered you will not get much bite out of your pads. Or just replace with Maguras. I had to remove the 200mm discs and...
  18. R

State of trails in Vic post rain Nov/Dec 2017?

Ash from Energise is a quality fellow who had already come out to trail maintenance days in Bright. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  19. R

Evil Bikes Partner With Defcon Cycles

[emoji106] Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk