Search results

1. R

Rocky Mountain Slayer 2011 to 2015

Item: 2011 to 2015 Rocky Mountain Slayer Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000 Extra Info: Size Large, Complete bike or frameset. Cheers, Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  2. R

Sold!

Sold Sold Sold
  3. R

VIC Please delete!

Please delete
  4. R

VIC Sold

Item: Shimano M8000 Brake set. Complete front and rear brakes. Location: Bright, Victoria Item Condition: Near New, one month old. Reason for selling: Going back to four pot Shimano brakes Price and price conditions: $200 Posted Aus wide. Extra Info: The brakes have been freshly bled...
  5. R

Intense Spider 275

Say hello to my new toy! 2015 Intense Spider 275 Weighing in at 14.2kg with the current wheels but new wheels to be built as soon as my hope pro 4 hubs arrive. Size large X Fusion Sweep HLR Roughcut 160mm Cane Creek DB Inline 130mm XO 10spd with Praxis wide range cassette Xt M8000 Brakes (soon...
  6. R

Sold!

SOLD! Please delete!
  7. R

Sold!

SOLD Please delete!
  8. R

QLD Sold Please Remove.

Sold. Please remove!
  9. R

Shimano M785 Q/R Skewer Pair.

Does anyone have a set of Shimano M785 Q/R skewers they want to part with. Looking for Front and Rear (100mm // 135mm) Cheers, Phill
  10. R

Mount Beauty Gravity Enduro

Team Mount Beauty is proud to announce their inaugural Gravity Enduro. Practice day on April 11, 2015 Race day April 12, 2015 Come and ride some of the best tracks Victoria has to offer!
  11. R

Wide alloy rims. Your thoughts!

Hello everyone, I am keen to here some opinions/history on some alloy rims. I don't want to go carbon (thanks for asking). Everything I read/hear says go Flow EX but I want to make sure I don't overlook any other contenders. I will be building them up for heavy trail/am use. I weigh in at...
  12. R

Suspension sag and rebound opinions

I am after your suspension set ups! First some general guidlines: Make/Model of bike. Length of travel front/rear. Amount of sag run front/rear. Number of rebound clicks from center. (ie: front = +2 from center. Center being determined by counting the amount of clicks from slowest to fastest...
  13. R

Sunshine Coast QLD Norco, Lapierre, Merida Demo Day!

Bicycle Centre Maroochydore is having their Grand Opening and to celebrate they are inviting you all to come ride some 2015 model bikes down some flowy trails. It kicks off at the shop at 10:00am with the bikes on display and staff there to answer any questions you may have. A few bicycle...
  14. R

Sold

This item has sold!
  15. R

Wtb ISCG 05 mount top guide.

I need a top guide. Must be black iscg 05 mount. Come at me bro!
  16. R

QLD Sold

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. R

The Focus Sam

Has anyone ever seen this thing before? It looks like a bike Batman would ride! I am in Looooooooove! http://enduro-mtb.com/en/new-enduro-bike-from-focus-the-sam-2014/
  18. R

RM Altitude 730

Anyone rollin' around on one of these yet? Thoughts and opinions? I just ordered one.
  19. R

QLD SOLD! Please Delete!

Item: Lapierre Spicy 316 2012 - White in color - Size Medium Location: Maroochydore Qld, will ship interstate at buyers expense. Item Condition: The bike is in excellent condition. It has just received new main pivot bearings and a new Saint Bottom Bracket. The forks have just received...