Search results

1. Plankosaurus

The stats are out into deaths and injuries in Australian sports

Heyyyyy [emoji35] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  2. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

Saturday morning giggles [emoji38] I think they're going to keep going too [emoji1787]
  3. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

...but is the bike ok? Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  4. Plankosaurus

Middle East situation

I have absolutely nothing to disagree with you there. Leaders on both sides, string every one of the fuckers up, let the people get on with life. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Plankosaurus

Middle East situation

Do you think the desperation caused by this may possibly be part of the reason a terrorist organisation managed to gain traction in the area? [emoji848] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Plankosaurus

Sold Stans Flow/Hope 27.5" front wheel, boost

I'm almost certain I have a non boost black hope front hub in the parts tub if you feel like switching it over. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  7. Plankosaurus

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I'm down for it. As long as I still get a public holiday. I'll go to war to defend my right to not go to work [emoji2959] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  8. Plankosaurus

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I've got my Aussie flag already. Woolies and the radical left can't stop me from being a patriot! ...in all seriousness though, this whole thing needs to end. change the fucking day already so the majority of us can go on enjoying Australia for whatever we enjoy about it, without feeling like...
  9. Plankosaurus

I think we'll find that it's only sky news pearl clutchers that give an arse what actual day it is, provided we still get our sacred public holiday. (It's not the day that's sacred, it's the day off) Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  10. Plankosaurus

Yeah but that's already a public holiday. Aussies will fight to the death (or at least to the slightly inconvenienced) to protect their sacred day off. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  11. Plankosaurus

Hard agree. Government assists people in buying multiple properties, driving property values up artificially and making it increasingly difficult for people to jump on the bottom rung of that ladder. This is just the government stepping in and taking a little back from select people that are...
  12. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

This works well. Also handy for teaching your innocent young kids how to swear Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  13. Plankosaurus

Christmas 2023: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, the WTF?!?!? & the Schadenfreude.... Show us what you got...

I went to something similar, except with Raiders of the Lost Ark. Pretty awesome experience, definitely recommend [emoji108] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  14. Plankosaurus

International Sold Rock Shox Reba for 26 inch wheel with 1 1/8 inch steerer

Are you trying to rival mooreys straight steerer fork collection? Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  15. Plankosaurus

Little Things You Hate

The fact that we keep outliving dogs :( Our 13 year old buddy Roo is no spring chicken, but he's been taking the age thing like a champion for the most part and still having the daily play and still enjoying the nightly walk and still borking like an idiot at people walking past. i've been...
  16. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  17. Plankosaurus

Electric Vehicles etc

Giggle [emoji38] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  18. Plankosaurus

If you're not actively being a cunt to at least a few minorities, consider yourself far left [emoji6] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  19. Plankosaurus

What does your day look like?

It does seem at first like they've just pandered to a majority, but with the context of the other trails available these do make sense to me at least. Previously from the summit you had to skirt all the way back around to green trails if you wanted to avoid techy black trails. High voltage...
  20. Plankosaurus

What does your day look like?

Rollers and berms galore, very little in the way of rocks and roots, fast. Yeah I don't think you could call them anything else [emoji38] There's some breaking of the flow in small sections, but for the most they're just slightly different rollercoasters. Took me 3 days and nearly 100km of...