Search results

1. Plankosaurus

VIC The raddest bike ever made could be yours...

Reality hit me, and I've realised I'm just nowhere near rad enough for this monster [emoji3064] Item: 2010(?) Intense SlopeStyle 1 medium Location: Narre Warren Item Condition: good, some wear but nothing like it should have for it's age Reason for selling: built while I was stuck at home with...
  2. Plankosaurus

VIC Selling things for money in my bank

I have some things I want to buy and some stuff I don't really need, so I put two and 2 together and got 5, but I'll still sell some stuff anyway. Item: sun inferno 25 wheelset. 27.5 12/15mm non boost Location: Narre warren Item Condition: more or less round and mostly spin Reason for...
  3. Plankosaurus

VIC Free wall art! (Jamis, tomac, iron horse) SOLD

I looked over at this pile and thought "what the hell am I holding onto these for?" [emoji848] The iron horse is semi spoken for, I did promise it to @moorey for his group of Ballarat downhilly type kiddos. If I ever remember to get it over there I can offload it that way. Item: Jamis Dakar...
  4. Plankosaurus

Birds aren't real!

Get your tinfoil hat on and read all about it here: https://birdsarentreal.com/ ...or scroll down and have a look at my new bike that I have photographic evidence to prove it's existence [emoji16] My trusty old spider decided to start forming a few cracks after its years of service, so I...
  5. Plankosaurus

VIC Wheely mediocre garage sale (SOLD)

I've got some stuff taking up space here and I figure it might as well take up space at someone else's place. Also I need a couple of bits for the shiny orange avian that'll be hitting the workstand soon [emoji16] Prefer not to post the wheels if I can help it, no issues posting the shock or...
  6. Plankosaurus

Wanted - 210x55 shock + hope 12mm hub bits - FOUND!

Hey all, I'm trying to get a couple of projects started/done and need a couple of bits. Item: hope pro2 12mm axle inner OR pro2 Evo axxle inner + cassette Location: Narre, will pay nost Price range/Willing to Pay: ?? Lay it on me Extra Info: for building a son's bike after daughter...
  7. Plankosaurus

Desire for nostalgia INTENSEifies...

Given how many misses we're getting now in the search for nostalgic joy in the world of tv and movies (okay, new ghostbusters was pretty joyously nostalgic, I'll pay that one), I figured I'd see how an olden day intense stands the test of time. It's 20 years old now, it's been around the block...
  8. Plankosaurus

What's my new frame going to be?

My poor old used and abused spider has bitten the dust [emoji22] Well not really, it has a very small crack forming at a weld and will probably last year's to come, but I have a birthday coming up and I didn't milk the last one so I clearly need a new frame [emoji16] What I guess I need to...
  9. Plankosaurus

Is there any burners in Alice Springs?

I've been roped into heading up there for work next week, and was hoping to hit the local trails while I was there. I'm crossing my fingers I can get a hire bike at short notice, or I'll have to run around making freewheel noises. And it would be ace if I had someone to show me some trails, but...
  10. Plankosaurus

Mt Dandy trail saga and PV land management

Most vics here are probably aware by now of the constant battle between "rogue" builders and Parks Vic up in the Mt Dandenong area, and things have escalated all the way to herald sun articles in the last week or so so i figured it warranted a thread for those that arent on Farcebook and keeping...
  11. Plankosaurus

VIC 2012 NS soda freeride/slopestyle sm-med FOUND ;)

Purchased for the wifey, but went unappreciated (probably because I failed to paint it purple) Item: 2012 NS soda, rad to the power of cowabunga. Location: Narre warren (Would really like to avoid posting, but I'll probably say yes anyway so I don't know why I'm writing this...) Item...
  12. Plankosaurus

How much do you weigh wet?

As it got more and more moist today, I noticed myself feeling more and more sluggish. No worries, that's just me being unfit and some extra grit in the driveline right? Was nearing the end of my ride and saw my forks, looked like I was sitting a bit further in my travel than normal. Then checked...
  13. Plankosaurus

Barry 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Barry The Burner Bike Barry1 So i found this frame sitting on hard rubbish a few doors down from me. i drove past a couple of times over the next couple of days and decided i couldn't leave it there so i dropped a few $$ under the neighbors door and walked away with it. I've built it up with...
  14. Plankosaurus

VIC New old stock rockshox uppers and lowers (sold)

I bought a bulk lot of bits and these are the bits I cant see a use for here (and that haven't been spoken for already). Uppers have uncut steerers and no star nut, lowers are minty but lack seals. Uppers do not suit lowers, sids need shorter stanchions. Also who's going to use silver stanchions...
  15. Plankosaurus

Lysterfield Cycles - a new way of funding trail work

Feel free to give me a right spanking if this isnt ok mods. I know there's advertising rules for bike shops here and i respect that, but there's no shop yet so i think this slips under that grey area... Instead of discussing it on the lysterfield thread, i thought i'd start a new thread. you...
  16. Plankosaurus

Wtb - Med trail dual & xl hard tail - planko's hunting again

G'day all, looking for a couple of bikes for mates again for something different. [emoji849] Item: xl hardtail - pref 29 but 275 will be fine Location: narre, will travel a bit Price range/Willing to Pay: $600-$700 ish Extra Info: a tall mate is looking for a bike, he showed me a Kmart bike...
  17. Plankosaurus

VIC Old 90s somethingorother dually (sold)

Item: it's a bike of some description. Came with no stickers, but I've been told it may be an old raceline. Forks and groupset put it in the mid-late 90s somewhere. Steel front triangle with alloy rear triangle. Location: narre warren Item Condition: decent. Everything is working, not too badly...
  18. Plankosaurus

Wanted - lots of things. again

Once again i find myself looking for a few bikes and bits. free 3d printed fork seal drivers to anyone that can help me out! (better than a set of steak knives any day) Item: FOUND! Complete small or medium trail bike (or possibly a frame) for a local kid Location: Narre Warren Price...
  19. Plankosaurus

No, you build it yourself!

Daughter turned 13 today (I figure that puts me in my mid 20s somewhere?) and as per my previous wanted ad, I got her a Titus "el guapo" frame. I had a few bits lying around, and thanks to a few burners I've managed to piece the rest together. Frame - 2011(?) Titus el guapo 155mm Shock -...
  20. Plankosaurus

Wanted - stuff for daughter's birthday bike (found / sold)

I've got this sweet Titus el guapo frame on its way for daughter's birthday [emoji16] I have some fox36 forks, dtswiss ex500 wheels, slx cranks, monarch plus shock, zee calipers with deore levers. It's got a decent start here I think but there's some stuff I need to tie it together. I can...