Search results

1. McRae200008

QLD Sold please delete

Bumbbabybump Bump for benson! You champion!!
  2. McRae200008

SEQ D/Hill Rnd 4 Cedar Creek Race Runs/Seeding Sunday 02122012

Race photos/practice and seeding!! Hi Guys, Check this page under cedar creek for downhill photos of yourself! Remember to like the page! Cheers. http://www.facebook.com/TiffanySarahPhotography?fref=ts
  3. McRae200008

FOUND found a stolen norco havoc in toowoomba

REsponse Far out mate, I think he did you a favour seeing that you can barely write/spell. Learn to spell/talk/write/comprehend before posting and then maybe he will bring it back to you.
  4. McRae200008

Road shoes buying

Response Mate the road shoes should be firm but comfortable a better quality shoe that will last you a long time is the Garneu road biking shoes! They have a massive range but if your looking for a long lasting shoe get a better quality one $159.95 Velcro strap harnessing shoes, they provide...
  5. McRae200008

Road wheels for big bloke

Mate your safest bet would be going for a Mavic Road wheel or a Velocity standard road whee. Head for an ultra Hub, strong reliable and make a nice clicking noise!
  6. McRae200008

road bike build - from scratch

Congrats! Mate this bike you have made is sick! You have done an amazing job getting the whole geometry and put together or the bike! But could I ask and I'm sure we are al wondering how much did you put it together for? Congrats again mate, sweet bike.
  7. McRae200008

New to road riding

Reply! Mate, If your not fully going to get into road riding and you want something that can keep your fitness up head for an alloy framed bike running shimano 105's. 105' are an entry level racing group set that actually works well and is reliable (I run it myself) Be careful when buying road...
  8. McRae200008

RockShox Rebound knob

answer Head straight to rockshox website! Call them and ask where your closest distributor is!
  9. McRae200008

Downhill Bar Width

reply! Suprisiningly mate 50mm does make a lot of difference. The wider your bars the lower your centre of gravity and the wider your arms push outwards giving you more control at higher speeds. Usually its personal preference but a wide bar that is usually optimum for many DH riders is between...
  10. McRae200008

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

Reply! Mate one of the best lights I have found for the cheapest price Is the Moon or Serfas bike light powered by 500 lumen LED's priced for around $139.95 they are super bright for night time riding and come with a helmet mount and a bar mount. If you riding through the bush at night you will...
  11. McRae200008

Most commonly broken bike part?

Reply Mate derailer and cassete aren't to frequent to replace unless you run into something or don't clean/regularly service your bike. Common things that usually need replacing is tyres and brake pads.
  12. McRae200008

NSW SOLD, please delete.

Enquiry Hi mate, Im interested could you reply to my PM? Cheers.
  13. McRae200008

Need Help buying a DH bike (URGENT!!!)

Hi guys I need help choosing one of these two mountain bikes PLEASE HELP!!!! 2010 Giant Glory 01 : Stock Handle Bars Funn Soljam Pedals Extra set of Pedals 2x Sets of Maxxis Minions Tyres Rockshoxs Vivid 300lbs + 400lbs Springs Rockshoxs Boxxer - World cups X-Soft and Medium Springs...
  14. McRae200008

Need help buying a DH bike.

Ok I have three possible decisions of DH bikes. Im looking at these three bikes: - 2011 Norco team dh (Black) - 2011 Giant Glory 00 (Non stock parts - running world cup forks and rear vivid 5 shock) - 2011 Evil revolt running 2010 world cups, DHX RC4 rear shock. They are all around...
  15. McRae200008

Chain Guide Questions - PLEASE HELP!

Hi there, I ride a 2009 Norco atomik (http://www.norco.com/archives/2009/?id=48a31c94f4015) < SPECS} and Im looking to upgrade my chain guide as I used to own a shore and I want a new (white E Thirteen LS1 Taco - 2012) on it. Would this work? Link to chain guide I want ...
  16. McRae200008

QLD Sold!!

enquiry Hi mate, could you send us through some pics? michael@murdifications.com.au
  17. McRae200008

Mt Buller - All you need to know

Ha! That looks pretty hectic at the moment, but what I really meant was in late December, I heard that was when the season started (November)?
  18. McRae200008

Opinions.... CUSTOM NORCO ATOMIK 2009.

Whoops, sorry that shouldn't have been put in there, it single speed on front and nine speed on rear! Sorry about that.
  19. McRae200008

Opinions.... CUSTOM NORCO ATOMIK 2009.

reply Mate, only has single chain ring on front?
  20. McRae200008

Mt Buller - All you need to know

Reply Im keen to hit some trails at Mt Buller, I live in Brisbane and a couple of mates and I were looking to get away for about a week, any know of any deals/packaged for here or Thredbo to go Downhilling?? Cheers