Search results

1. duneblazer

WTB - shimano 10speed shifter

Item: 10 Speed Shifter Location: TAS - will pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: Based on model. Extra Info: Shimano deore/SLX/XT/ZEE with bar clamp. Good working condition.
  2. duneblazer

27.5 wheelset

Looking to buy 27.5" wheelset - 15X100 front - 135 QR rear Price - price V's item quality - All options considered - not looking to spend more than approx $450 Extra Info: would be willing to buy just front or just rear if that is all you have to offer - would be nice to get something close to...
  3. duneblazer

Rockshox Pike RC - sold

Item: Rockshox Pike RC 27.5 - 140mm - 270mm steerer - 15x100 - 42 offset Location: Hobart, Tas Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Boost wheelset Price and price conditions: 725+ post Extra Info: comes with cane creek crown race + 2 Vol spacers Pictures:
  4. duneblazer

Sold

Item: rockshox reverb stealth - 150mm - 31.6 - 440mm total length - 90mm min insert - Left hand under bar remote Location: Tasmania, Hobart Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Lev or Bike yoke Price and price conditions: 400 + Postage Extra Info: Saddle not included Pictures:
  5. duneblazer

Sold

Item: Shimano XT/Saint brake rotors Location: Adelaide SA Item Condition: Very new - taken off bike after a couple of street car park tests Reason for selling: new wheels are 6 bolt Price and price conditions: $30 each or both for $50 Extra Info: centre lock 1x203mm and 1x180mm will ship...
  6. duneblazer

Sold

Shimano XT m8000 front shifter Taken off bike when new - only shifted in parking lot/street test Ispec 2 mount Located in Adelaide SA Will post at buyers expense $30
  7. duneblazer

Giant Trance 2

Bout time I started a thread here - thanks for looking! Details: Giant trance 2 2014 - bought new in Oct 2013 It's a fun bike, first I've owned since a maad Malvernstar back when I was a little fella, goes up hills easy enough and down hills as fast as I'll let it! Improved parts from stock...
  8. duneblazer

Searching, searching.... chainguide

Howdy guys, Been getting into some upgrades on my Trance lately, next up is the 1x set up. Dropped a chain racing National GE at Fox Creek last weekend, it was the last tipping point. Chasing a chain guide I saw on here recently but can't track it down, very minimal design, I think a member...
  9. duneblazer

Found

WTB - Crankset for hard tail build - prefer shimano (Hollowtech 2) - would take SRAM if includes threaded BB to suit if GXP etc - To suit 68/73mm shells - 170mm or 175mm arms Looking to spend up to $80-$90 - depending on condition etc Located in Adelaide but would pay some shipping...
  10. duneblazer

Found thanks

Hi all, Looking track down a wheel set for a 26" commuter/town beater bike I am building up. QR front and rear and hub spacing 100mm front and 135mm rear Would prefer 6 bolt disc and cheaper the better although would like decent quality and condition And Crankset 1x or 2x for single...
  11. duneblazer

Fox fork servicing

Howdy all, After a bit of help regarding servicing the 'uppers', in particular the air chamber side. It seems to require a socket with no chamfering. The top cap/screw has a very low contact for the socket. So, what have you used? where did you source the correct socket? Thanks!
  12. duneblazer

Sydney V Adelaide

Hey guys and gals. Looking at moving early Feb to either Adelaide or Sydney. Mtbing quality is atleast 2nd on the list of choosing where to move to, not that the missus knows! Chime in with your experiences, especially if you have ridden both. Enjoy most of it, trail riding, AM, gravity...
  13. duneblazer

newb... after your thoughts...

Gday, new to the site and will be new to AM biking! Located in Northern Tasmania! Locally ive been looking around and searching the net, would like close to 6" travel but not too much more than 2K! Thinking along the lines of either 2012 giant reign 1, specialized enduro comp/stumpjumper evo...