Search results

1. O

AM 2012 Trek Remedy 9.8

I will try and get a better picture and upload it.
  2. O

AM 2012 Trek Remedy 9.8

Frame - Medium OCLV Carbon Remedy 9.8 Rear shock - Fox DRCV 150mm Front shock/fork - Fox Fit DRCV 150mm Handlebars - RaceFace Evolve 750mm Stem - Easton Haven 65mm Headset - Cane Creek Grips - LizardSkins Peaty Saddle - Bontrager Seatpost - Reverb Stealth Front brake - Shimano XT Rear brake -...
  3. O

sold!!

I still want to buy this bike, it is so nice. Hope it goes to a good owner.
  4. O

QLD 25t-28t bmx front sprocket around $5-$10

Item: 25t or 28t front bmx sprocket Location: Gympie QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $5 to $10 Extra Info: Dosen't matter if it is used just need one quick. Don't mind what colour it is.
  5. O

sold!!

Sick bike dude, I wish I had the money because I would defs buy that.
  6. O

SA Delete

Do you mean swap for my FreeAgent or his bike.
  7. O

SA Delete

Consider swaps Hey, I have a very tidy FreeAgent Maverick Aluminium that is for sale but if you would consider swaps That would be great. I really like the bike, good luck with sale.
  8. O

QLD FINALLY SOLD ! Yeww! why has there been 20 views on this since i wrote sold?

Swaps Hey, I have a very tidy FreeAgent Maverick Aluminium BMX bike if you were interested in swaps. Verrrry nice bike, good luck with the sale.
  9. O

Sold

Swaps I have a very tidy FREEAGENT Maverick Aluminium if you want to do swaps. Very nice bike, good luck with sale.
  10. O

Sold

Consider swaps Hey, I was wondering if you were interested in swaps for a FREEAGENT Maverick Aluminium(great condition). If interested please get back to me.
  11. O

GT Force Carbon Expert - SOLD!

I'll swap for immaculate FREEAGENT Maverick Aluminium I'll love the bike. I am getting rid of my FREEAGENT Maverick Aluminium(great condition) and was wondering if you would consider swaps. If not good luck with sale.