Search results

1. dopestylesamwin

NSW 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert **SOLD SOLD***

Item: 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent (barely ridden) Reason for selling: Lack of interest Price and price conditions:// *********SOLD ************ Extra Info: SIZE MEDIUM Full Specs...
  2. dopestylesamwin

2008 Giant Glory DH1 (M) $2400 awesome condition *SOLD*

Item: 2008 Giant Glory DH1 Medium Location: Sydney's Northern Beaches (Will send interstate at buyers expense) Item Condition: The bike is in perfect condition with some small scratches from normal use. It has maybe been ridden 10 times. Reason for selling: Going Overseas VERY SOON!! Price...
  3. dopestylesamwin

NSW State Series Rnd 1 - Mt Stromlo

real quick edit of a little footage i was able to get after my run.. if your in it and you would like a copy i could probably organise it. Cheers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Meg-81G4E
  4. dopestylesamwin

2006 Kona Stinky 16" (M) Fully Custom **PRICE DROP** *sold* *sold*

Item: 2006 Kona Stinky 16" Custom Build Location: Sydney's Northern Beaches (Will send interstate at buyers expense) Item Condition: The bike is in perfect condition with some small scratches from normal use. Reason for selling: Going Overseas VERY SOON!! Price and price conditions: $2000...
  5. dopestylesamwin

Ourimbah this weekend anyone??

Hey Just seeing if anyone would be interested in hitting ourimbah this weekend for some shuttles?? I just got back from whistler for the last 12 months and haven't been out there before... I have access to a truck if anyone is keen for some shuttles post something up here and we can work...
  6. dopestylesamwin

My Brand New 2006 Stinky In Whistler

So picked up a nice 06 stinky a few days ago here in whistler. the riding here is unbelievable, anyway just thought I would post a pic of the bike up.
  7. dopestylesamwin

Roam Premiere Last Night In Whistler

So I went and checked out the world/canadian ;) premiere of Roam last night. Have to say big props to the Collective, I saw some of the most amazing filming techniques I have ever seen, if it wasnt a cable, follow, aerial, something else interesting shot then it wasnt in there. There was...
  8. dopestylesamwin

Botanics party comin up!!

Hey People, One of my fav bands are playing @ The Basement in Sydney Saturday Feb 4th. Check em out here www.myspace.com/botanics It's going to be a killer night. Cheers
  9. dopestylesamwin

' 05 Haro Escape 8.2 Size M $900 o.n.o ***SOLD***

Item: '05 Haro Escape 8.2 Size M Location: Sydney, will send interstate at buyers expense. Item Condition: Excellent Condition Reason for selling: Going Overseas Price and price conditions: $900 O.N.O Extra Info: Pretty much as stock condition, derailleur was recently replaced along with...
  10. dopestylesamwin

Haro Escape 8.2

yeah! Just went and bought one of these babies today, picking it up next week, I got the 05 model in the silver colour, looks wicked! anyone got any tips on parts to change on this bike or anything like that? Anyone else ridin one of these beauties? Cheers....