Search results

1. W

Outlook features are in serious danger of being demolished, please help!

Hey guys and girls. As seen on Channel 9 news last Thursday, the Outlook structures will be removed by council(decided by council) and we need all the help(names/sigs) we can to get to help stop these planned council actions. If you can spare a moment of your time, please go here>> Outlook...
  2. W

The Outlook needs your help.....now!! Council decide to remove structures.

Hey guys and girls. As seen on Channel 9 news last Thursday, the Outlook structures will be removed by council(decided by council) and we need all the help(names/sigs) we can to get to help stop these planned council actions. If you can spare a moment of your time, please go here>>...
  3. W

So.....the Outlook Riders finally host their first round of the Sunshine Series! Yep!

After cutting through much red tape, bullshit and backlash, the Outlook Riders Alliance finally hosted their first "Sunshine Series" round on June 9th. The club has learned a massive amount from this awesome day, the punters were pleased and reports from the land owners suggest 500+...
  4. W

April Outlook Update.

Hey crew, the Outlook crew have been busy with bothe the DH and FR tracks at Boomerang Farm. The Freeriders have been putting everything into the "40 into 50" and it is ready to rock, while the DH line "Rodneys Run" is being primed for the upcoming Sunshine Series Rd.3 to be hosted by the club...
  5. W

Kelly McGarry drops by the Outlook.....

http://outlookridersalliance.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/kelly-mcgarry-trhowing-it-out-there-at-the-outlook/ Video on page :)
  6. W

South East Queenslands answer to Whistler.

Prepare yourself riders, big news about to drop........even bigger news will follow not long after! https://www.facebook.com/guanabaexperience Cheers
  7. W

Outlook track closure/rectification discussion.

Hey all! Just an update on the Boomerang Farm and Outlook tracks and the impending closure(pending discussions) of one the tracks at the Outlook. The "40 into 50" gap jumps have been shaped and expect the finishing touches over the next few weeks! More can be read >here! Cheers guys.
  8. W

The Outlooks new website.

Hey everyone....just a heads up to all the guys about the Outlooks new website. The guys have been real busy trying to complete the first DH line at the new park and any information regarding dig days, rides, future lines and soon to be held races will be plugged there. Take a look see and...
  9. W

The Outlook gains some ground.....literally!

Hey everyone, an update! The Outlook crew has tentatively secured new land with amazing potential with the awesome help of local member of council (Cr Glenn Tozer), the GCCC NAMU office and the land owners themselves. After just completing the second week of digging and after the local...
  10. W

Gold Coast MTB Club website hacked.

Just a quick important note to everyone out there. The GCMTB clubs website has been hacked and redirects to a malicious site. Please do not visit it. Its highly probable we will suspend the site until we come up with a better solution. Will keep Rotorburners updated when anything happens. Regards
  11. W

ABC TV wanting your thoughts...

ABC are asking what people want to see on TV. +1 for DH from me. Click here: ABC/Facebook Cheers
  12. W

Important notice regarding the "Outlook". *Update*

To all the The Outlook members, riders and the riding community. As painful as it may seem and to say, shuttles to the top of the Outlook Park to be stopped immediately. Access is only from the bottom from now on! If you dont know where "the bottom" is, check in at our FB page's>> ORA or...
  13. W

Looking for Beerburrum race pics??

Anyone seen any pics around other than Tiffanys awesome photo's on her facebook? Cheers
  14. W

[Stolen] Qld. Trek Ticket from the Outlook

Bike: Trek Ticket Colour: Grey Date it was stolen: 18/12/2012 Where it was stolen: Outlook bike park car park Specs: Large Other Discriptions: Gold hope evo hubs (loudest hubs ever) Pictures: http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406729_4223124988607_610577551_n.jpg If you know...
  15. W

Downhill From Here SEQ Series - Rnd 4 , Cedar Creek (Saturday) any pics?

Hey guys and gals! Wondering if some of the people there taking photo's of the Saturday session had posted any pics and was able to share them here. The race day (Sunday) was postponed however. Cheers!
  16. W

Looking for a 4 DH bike car rack???

Hey all, I just put a tow bar on my wife's car and wondering if anyone knows if bike racks come out in a 4 bike config?? I can only seat 3 in my ute, but 5 in her car.....so shuttles would be the go! Any help is thanked in advance. Cheers
  17. W

Flipping a coin, Demo or Status.

Hey all, been looking at getting into downhill for the last few months and managed to get my first downhill ride in over the weekend. After riding this track on a hardtail a few times, my mate was leaving but left his bike for me to use, now I am totally convinced! I want to...