Search results

1. ob_12

QLD 2014 Santa Cruz (SOLD)

Item: 2014 Santa Cruz SOLO/5010 Carbon C frame (XL) (650b) Price: $2500 Location: Brisbane/Toowoomba Item Condition: Very Good. The frame has a few general scratches/scuffs but nothing major. I am a light guy so I'm pretty easy on my gear. The frame has seen minimal use and has been...
  2. ob_12

QLD sold

Item: Shimano XT M785 Disc Brake(rear, left hand lever)
  3. ob_12

QLD Sold

Item: Dt Swiss 5.1D on dt swiss 240s hub Condition: Excellent. True, no dents, flat spots, very minor scratches. Good even spoke tension all round. Location: Brisbane/Toowoomba, Can post Price and conditions: 100 Plus postage. Reason for selling: Not needed any more Extra info: 15mm qr...
  4. ob_12

QLD SOld

Item: Shimano Hone Cranks Location: Brisbane/Toowoomba Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Moving all spare parts out of my garage. Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: (Crank arm lenght 170mm) (BB size 68-73mm) Does not come with bash guard or chainring Pictures: Yes!
  5. ob_12

Queensland Sunshine Series- Toowoomba 2012

For all the TMBC guys that participated in the race on Sunday i got a fair few photos during practice and race run so post up your number, a brief description of your kit and your email address, and if i have any of you I'll Email them off to you.. Thanks
  6. ob_12

QLD sold

Item: Shimano Saint Rear Hub M815 (32h Black 12mm x 150mm Centre-Lock) Shimano Front Hub (32h 20mm M810 centre lock) Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Pretty Good Reason for selling: No use as i don't ride anymore. Price and price conditions: Rear hub($110) Front($75). Extra Info...
  7. ob_12

QLD Sold!

Item: 09 Giant Glory DH0 (size Large) Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: getting out of the sport Price and price conditions: $1800 Extra Info: Pictures:Yes Specs: Frame: 09 Giant Glory DH0 Forks: 09 Fox 40 rc2 white with Purple 35lb/in Blue 40lb/in ti...
  8. ob_12

Canada video

Canada video taken with go pro, movie put together by Louie pijipo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDyPvHzaKuU
  9. ob_12

4X Maintenance

Hey guys Just a reminder that there is a 4X Maintenance day this Saturday 05/06. Time: 8.30 - 12 Bring: Your mates, mother, father, brother etc to help. We are basically just giving the track a groom so its ride-able. (Tools) Maddocks, steel rakes, hoe's & rake’s and shovels. I will...
  10. ob_12

New Club T Shirt Design (more Designs)

Hey Guys, Ash from (Hostile Riding Systems) has designed a few possible new club t shirt designs and i just would like some opinions on what every one likes. The final decision on what design we choose will be at the next club meeting on the 18/05/10. Cheers Dan
  11. ob_12

Next XC Extension Track Build Day

At present the extension has progressed very slowly in the past year and as discussed today the plan is to try and have a build day every 2-3 weeks on a Saturday varying between afternoons and morning to facilitate for other members to come along. The next Build day will be on Saturday the...
  12. ob_12

URGENT 4X Maintenaince

Hey guys, After all the rain we have had in the last couple of weeks the 4x track is back to a single track with atleast metre high grass covering most of the track and surroundings. So in mind of the up coming race on the weekend of the 28th of march we need to do some serious whipper snipping...
  13. ob_12

Sram x9 and XO (SOLD)

Item: Sram X9 Shifter Location: Toowoomba Qld Item Condition: good Reason for selling: Single speed Price and price conditions: 55 + postage Extra Info: Pictures: Item: Sram XO Derailleur Location: Toowoomba Qld Item Condition: Used but still in good working order Reason for selling...
  14. ob_12

Just 3. Toowoomba dj's

Went out for a bit of a sesh on Sunday, here are a few pics of me throwing it around...
  15. ob_12

Sun Ringle Abbah rear hub or hope pro 2

I am looking at buying a new rear wheel, 721 laced to either a sun ringle abbah hub, or hope pro 2, i was wondering which on is better. If anyone can help me that would be awesome cheers ob
  16. ob_12

maxxis 2.5 tyre

What> Maxxis 2.5 slow reazly* or 60 a compound (minion or highroller) condition> resonably new Price/price range> depends on what you have extra info> i live in toowoomba, and need a trye asap
  17. ob_12

phat snaps

just a few pictures i have gathered over time, thought i might post them and see what everyone thinks. click to enlarge pictures
  18. ob_12

spd welgo(wpd-103) iner cage adjustment

I just have a question to anyone who has used or heard of this product spd welgo (wpd-103) pedals, i am just curious if you can change the angle of the inner cage, as it is on a rather steep angle. any help would be appreciated. pics...
  19. ob_12

rain forcasted for all this week

http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?wealocations=wc:33670 I don't know how accurate this forecast is. Any way i just thought it would be a good idea to inform everyone organizing the race. cheers ob
  20. ob_12

cunungra summer series

hey guys, i thought i would like to let you know that three Toowoomba guys took out the podium for hardtail class results as Follows 1 Zach Hoskin 2 Daniel O'Brien (O'B) 3 Michael Asgill and i think lindsy got 2nd Overall it was a great day had by all, it was also good to try the...